The Honest Kitchen Whole Food Clusters Grain Free Beef Dry Dog Food, 5 lbs.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price: $0.00
The TWo most important words in pet food—
Highest quality ingredients
We only source fresh, whole foods.
Highest quality kitchens
Exceeding safety standards.
Highest quality foods
Your pets taste the difference.
Highest quality ingredients.
Highest quality kitchens.
Highest quality foods.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
We believe that human grade, minimally processed whole foods provide pets the best nutrition possible. Created with a Veterinary nutritionist, these 100% human grade clusters are made with real whole foods you'd recognize from your own kitchen. They're MadeHonest, mixed in small batches, cold pressed, slow roasted and dehydrated to maintain the nutrients, aroma and taste of whole foods. Whole Food Clusters give you the same scoop & serve convenience, while giving your pets minimally processed, 100% human grade taste and nutrition.
- - WORLD'S FIRST HUMAN GRADE DRY DOG FOOD: Most pet food is something called 'feed grade.' Whole Food Clusters are the world's first human grade dry food - made with 100% human grade ingredients and produced in a human food facility. That means higher quality ingredients and more safety standards, just like you'd expect from your own food!
- - SUITABLE FOR PUPPIES & ADULT DOGS: Complete & Balanced nutrition for adult dogs and puppies of all breeds and sizes, including large breed puppies, as well as adult mothers (gestation/lactation)
- - PREMIUM NUTRITION: Clusters are thoughtfully prepared using human grade muscle meat & liver, low glycemic carbs, beneficial fats & live probiotics; cold pressed into delicious, bite-size, ready-to-eat pieces
- - MINIMALLY PROCESSED: Clusters are made by mixing small batches of fresh ingredients, cold pressing them into bite-sized clusters, and then gently slow roasting and dehydrating them to maintain the nutrients, aroma and taste of whole foods
- - WE SAY NO TO: This recipe contains no feed grade ingredients, meat meals, fillers, GMO ingredients, artificial flavors or artificial preservatives
- - NATURAL & MADE IN THE USA: This natural dog food is made with ingredients you'd recognize from your own kitchen, and made in the USA with trusted sources from around the world
The Honest Kitchen
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Beef, potatoes, peas, beef liver, lentils, carrots, ground flaxseed, eggs, broccoli, pumpkin, apples, salmon oil, natural beef flavor, coconut oil, kale, chia seed, minerals (calcium carbonate, tricalcium phosphate, sodium chloride, iron amino acid chelate, copper amino acid chelate, manganese amino acid chelate, zinc amino acid chelate, sodium selenite), fenugreek seed, dried kelp, taurine, vitamins (vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, niacin supplement), mixed tocopherols (a natural preservative), turmeric, dried bacillus coagulans fermentation product, rosemary extract.
Protein min 26.0% , Fat min 14.5% , Fiber max 5.0% , Moisture max 12.0%.
These are only guidelines-your individual dog's needs will vary with age, breed and activity level. We suggest dividing the amounts below into two servings and always providing clean water. To switch to Whole Food Clusters, add a little to your dog's current food each day over the course of 5-7 days while decreasing the amount of current food over time. If feeding with a topper or wet food, adjust accordingly to maintain a healthy weight. Dog weight ( lbs.) Less Active (Cups) Active (Cups) 1-10 1/4 - 1/2 1/4 - 3/4 11-20 1/2 - 1 1/4 3/4 - 1 1/2 21-30 1 1/4 - 1 1/2 1 1/2 - 2 31-40 1 1/2 - 1 3/4 2 - 2 1/4 41-50 1 3/4 - 2 1/4 2 1/4 - 2 3/4 51-70 2 1/4 - 2 3/4 2 3/4 - 3 1/2 71-90 2 3/4 - 3 1/2 3 1/2 - 4 1/4 For dogs over 90 lbs: Add 3/4 cup per each additional 10 lbs body weight.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like