The Honest Kitchen Perfect Form: Herbal Digestive Supplement Wet Dog Food, 3.2 oz.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Cats and dogs deserve tip-top digestive health. Our Perfect Form digestive supplement has herbs like slippery elm, fennel, and plantain to help soothe and protect the GI tract and reduce loose stools from environmental stress, dietary indiscretion, or transitioning to a new diet. They also encourage regularity and curb gas-no surprise it's a best-selling customer favorite! Use as needed or daily to help support stool regularity and bowel health.
- - BEST-SELLING DIGESTIVE SUPPLEMENT: This customer favorite is a must-have for dogs or cats who deal with occasional loose stools from environmental stress, dietary indiscretion or the transition to a new diet
- - GASTROINTESTINAL SUPPORT: This natural supplement is NASC (National Animal Supplement Counsel) certified and made with herbs to help soothe and protect the GI tract
- - HUMAN GRADE: Unlike most pet food, which is feed grade, this recipe is 100% human grade - made with human grade ingredients and produced in a human food facility. That means higher quality ingredients and more safety standards, just like you'd expect from your own food
- - WE SAY NO TO: This recipe contains no preservatives, by-products, fillers, GMO ingredients, corn, wheat or soy
- - NATURAL & MADE IN THE USA: Perfect Form is made with ingredients you'd recognize from your own kitchen, and made in the USA with trusted sources from around the world
- - EASY TO SERVE: Combine the recommended amount of dry mix with water to form a paste. We suggest mixing in with their current food, or with a topper
The Honest Kitchen
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Active Ingredients per 1 tsp: papaya leaf, plantain leaf, slippery elm, pumpkin seed, pectin, papain and fennel. Inactive Ingredients: None.
Active Ingredients per 1 tsp: papaya leaf, plantain leaf, slippery elm, pumpkin seed, pectin, papain and fennel., , Inactive Ingredients: None..
Combine the following amounts with an equal quantity of water to create a gel, and serve twice daily or as needed. 1/4 tsp twice daily for animals up to 10 lbs. 1/2 tsp twice daily for every 25 lbs of body weight. For larger animals, adjust accordingly.
You May Also Like