The Honest Kitchen One Pot Stews: Simmered Salmon & Chicken Stew with Brown Rice & Broccoli Wet Dog Food, 10.5 oz., Case of 6
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
We believe that health starts with human grade, whole foods. That's why we teamed up with a chef to make this chunky, hearty stew with wild caught salmon, cage free chicken, brown rice and broccoli with just a hint of coconut. It's a complete meal or healthy mix-in that helps you boost your pup's health and happiness from the inside out.
- - COMPLETE & BALANCED FOR PUPPIES & ADULT DOGS: Serve as a complete meal or healthy topper to dogs of all life stages, breeds and sizes including adults, puppies and gestation
- - WET DOG FOOD STEW: Kettle-cooked in small batches for a hearty, chunky texture in a bone broth reduction
- - WE SAY NO TO: This recipe contains no gums, carrageenan, feed grade ingredients, meat meals, fillers, GMO ingredients, artificial flavors or artificial preservatives
- - NATURAL & MADE IN THE USA: This natural dog food is made with ingredients you'd recognize from your own kitchen, and made in the USA with trusted sources from around the world
- - HUMAN GRADE: Unlike most pet food, which is feed grade, this recipe is 100% human grade - made with human grade ingredients and produced in a human food facility. That means higher quality ingredients and more safety standards, just like you'd expect from your own food
- - EASY TO USE BOX: This BPA-free box is convenient to open and re-close after use for easy storage. It's also made with sustainable materials certified by the FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) and is recyclable in most curbside pickups
The Honest Kitchen
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
6 X 10.5 OZ
6 X 3.7 IN
6 X 3.8 IN
6 X 1.8 IN
6 X 3.7 IN
Salmon, chicken, fish bone broth, water, brown rice, broccoli, tapioca, peas, sunflower oil, minerals (copper proteinate, iron proteinate, manganese proteinate, selenium yeast, zinc proteinate, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride), dicalcium phosphate, vitamins (vitamin E supplement, vitamin A supplement, niacin supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, choline chloride), coconut oil, dried kelp.
Protein min 10.0%, Fat min 3.0%, Fiber max 1.0%, Moisture max 82.0%.
Adult: Feed 1 box per 10 pounds of body weight per day. Puppies: Feed up to twice the adult amount per day. Gestation/lactation: Feed up to three times the adult amount per day. Tips: If feeding as a topper, adjust accordingly to maintain ideal weight. Your individual dog's needs may vary with age and activity. Refrigerate after opening.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like