The Honest Kitchen Goat's Milk N' Cookies: Slow Baked with Pumpkin Dog Treats, 8 oz.
The TWo most important words in pet food—
Highest quality ingredients
We only source fresh, whole foods.
Highest quality kitchens
Exceeding safety standards.
Highest quality foods
Your pets taste the difference.
Highest quality ingredients.
Highest quality kitchens.
Highest quality foods.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
The Honest Kitchen believes that good dogs shouldn't settle for boring biscuits! That's why we created these pumpkin-packed treats dogs love! With each bite of our Goat's Milk N' Cookies, your pup gets a delicious dip of rich goat's milk, pureed pumpkin and a touch of sweet cinnamon. Each little cookie is slow baked in small batches and full of probiotics to support a happy belly. Flavor meets function in every bite.
- - PROBIOTIC DOG TREATS: Our Goat's Milk N' Cookies contains real goat's milk which is full of probiotics to support a happy belly
- - HAPPY & HEALTHY: Flavor meets function in every delicious bite of these healthy, whole grain dog treats
- - IRRESISTIBLY TASTY: These crunchy cookies are slow baked in small batches to provide your pup with a delicious dip of rich goat's milk, pureed pumpkin and a touch of sweet cinnamon
- - NATURAL & MADE IN THE USA: This natural dog treat is made with ingredients you'd recognize from your own kitchen with uncompromising quality & safety standards
- - HIGH QUALITY SNACKS: The Honest Kitchen cookies are made with high quality whole foods and lots of love. This recipe contains no artificial preservatives, by-products, fillers, GMO ingredients, corn, wheat or soy
The Honest Kitchen
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Goat's milk, barley, rolled oats, tapioca, honey, pumpkin, organic coconut oil, cinnamon, vanilla, mixed tocopherols (a natural preservative), dried bacillus coagulans fermentation product.
Protein min 7.0%, Fat min 8.0%, Fiber max 2.5%, Moisture max 10.0%, Bacillus coagulans* min 20,000,000 CFU/lb, *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Nutrient Profiles.
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Supervise while feeding.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like