The Honest Kitchen Dehydrated Grain Free Chicken & Fish Cat Food, 4 lbs.
The TWo most important words in pet food—
Highest quality ingredients
We only source fresh, whole foods.
Highest quality kitchens
Exceeding safety standards.
Highest quality foods
Your pets taste the difference.
Highest quality ingredients.
Highest quality kitchens.
Highest quality foods.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
The Honest Kitchen believes human grade, whole foods provide pets the best nutrition possible. This grain free chicken and fish recipe is made with uncompromising quality control standards using real, whole food ingredients that are gently dehydrated to maintain nutrients & taste. To meet our human grade standard, we use the same whole foods you'd recognize in your own kitchen, and make this recipe in a human food facility. Just add warm water and wait three minutes for a tasty, homemade meal that you and your pets will love! WHY CHICKEN AND FISH DEHYDRATED CAT FOOD: This dehydrated cat food recipe is packed with two proteins - free range chicken and wild caught white fish - making it high protein and highly delicious! All of our dehydrated cat foods are packed with the protein your cat needs to thrive and are free of any fillers. Meaning that all you need to do is add water to this grain free dehydrated chicken and fish recipe for a meal both you and your cat can feel good about.
- - MAKES 16LBS OF FOOD: Just add warm water for a wholesome & delicious meal that rehydrates to 4x its weight. A 4 LB box makes 16 LBs of fresh food! Serve alone as a complete easy homemade meal, or use as a topper to dry food
- - PROTEIN PACKED & DELICIOUS: This recipe is packed with two proteins - free range chicken and wild caught white fish - making it high in protein and highly delicious! Plus, it's free of grain and any feed-grade fillers. It's made with real whole food ingredients which are gently dehydrated for maximum taste, nutrient retention and easy digestion
- - WE SAY NO TO: This recipe contains no artificial preservatives, feed grade by-products, fillers, GMO ingredients, corn, wheat or soy
- - HUMAN GRADE: Unlike most pet food, which is feed grade, this recipe is 100% human grade - made with human grade ingredients and produced in a human food facility. That means higher quality ingredients and more safety standards, just like you'd expect from your own food
- - NATURAL & MADE IN THE USA: This natural cat food is made with ingredients you'd recognize from your own kitchen, and made in the USA with trusted sources from around the world
- - SUITABLE FOR KITTENS & ADULT CATS: Complete & balanced nutrition for cats of all life stages, breeds and sizes including adults, kittens and gestation
The Honest Kitchen
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Dehydrated chicken, dehydrated sweet potatoes, dehydrated potatoes, organic flaxseed, dehydrated eggs, dehydrated white fish, dehydrated chicken bone broth, dehydrated spinach, dehydrated pumpkin, tricalcium phosphate, dried cranberries, dried blueberries, minerals (potassium chloride, choline chloride, potassium iodide, iron amino acid chelate, zinc amino acid chelate, copper amino acid chelate, manganese amino acid chelate, sodium selenite), taurine, vitamins (vitamin e supplement, pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine (vitamin B6)), dried organic barley grass, dried organic kelp, rosemary extract, turmeric, dried bacillus coagulans fermentation product.
35% Protein min, 28% Fat min, 2.5% Fiber max, 5% Moisture max.
Adult Feeding Guidelines: Weight (lbs), Dry cups/day, Water to Add: 1-5, 1/8 - 1/3, 1/4 - 1/2; 6-10, 1/3 - 1/2, 1/2 - 3/4; 11-16, 1/2 - 1, 3/4 - 1 1/2; 17-21, 1 - 1 1/8, 1 1/2 - 1 2/3. Gestation and Lactation Guidelines: Grain Free Chicken dehydrated recipe may be fed ad-libitum during growth, gestation or lactation. Kitten Feeding Guidelines: 1-3 Months, 4-6 Months, 7-12 months. Weight (lbs.), Dry cups/day, Water to Add, Dry cups/day, Water to Add, Dry cups/day, Water to Add: 1-5, 1/4 - 2/3, 1/2 - 1, 1/4 - 2/3, 1/2 - 1, 1/4 - 1/2, 1/2 - 3/4; 6-10, 2/3 - 1, 1 - 1 1/2, 2/3 - 1, 1 - 1 1/2, 2/3 - 3/4, 3/4 - 1 1/4; 11-16, 1 - 1 1/3, 1 1/2 - 2, 1- 1 1/4, 1 1/4 - 2. Standard 8 oz measuring cup (about 115g by weight).
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like