The Honest Kitchen Daily Boosts: Instant Goat's Milk with Probiotics Wet Dog Food, 5.2 oz.
The TWo most important words in pet food—
Highest quality ingredients
We only source fresh, whole foods.
Highest quality kitchens
Exceeding safety standards.
Highest quality foods
Your pets taste the difference.
Highest quality ingredients.
Highest quality kitchens.
Highest quality foods.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Made from highly-digestible dehydrated goat's milk plus 5 billion active probiotics and digestive enzymes. Goat's milk is especially great for puppies and kittens and helps support their digestion, immune systems, and well-being! Serve as a topper, or tasty treat.
- - INSTANT GOAT'S MILK: Just add warm water to this dehydrated mix to create a delicious and nourishing drink or topper
- - FOR CATS & DOGS: Suitable for both cats and dogs of all ages and sizes
- - HUMAN GRADE: Unlike most pet food, which is feed grade, this recipe is 100% human grade - made with human grade ingredients and produced in a human food facility. That means higher quality ingredients and more safety standards, just like you'd expect from your own food
- - SUPPORTS HEALTHY DIGESTION: Made with 5 billion active probiotics and digestive enzymes to support healthy digestion
- - WE SAY NO TO: This recipe contains no preservatives, by-products, fillers, GMO ingredients, corn, wheat or soy
- - NATURAL & MADE IN THE USA: This Daily Booster is made with ingredients you'd recognize from your own kitchen, and made in the USA with trusted sources from around the world
The Honest Kitchen
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Dehydrated goat's milk, dried aspergillus oryzae fermentation product, dried aspergillus niger product, dried trichoderma reesei fermentation product, dried pineapple fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried lactobacillus rhamnosus fermentation product, bacillus coagulans fermentation product.
Protein min 35%, Fat min 1%, Fiber max 0.5%, Moisture max 10%, Alpha Amylase** min 6,250 SKB (Aspergillus oryzae), Lipase** min 1,031 LU (Aspergillus oryzae, Candida rugosa), Cellulase** min 203 CU (Trichoderma Longibrachiatum), Protease** min 5,312 HUT (Aspergillus oryzae), Bromelain** min 6.75 MCU (Pineapple), Total microorganisms**, Min 5 billion CFU*/0.5 oz: L. casei,** L. acidophilus,** L. bulgaricus,** B. longum,** E. thermopilus** , Activity - Alpha Amylase 104 gram dextrinized starch/min/serving, Activity - Lipase 1031 micro moles of fatty acid hydrolyzed/min/serving, Activity - Cellulase 2.03 mg Glucose liberated/min/serving, Activity - Protease 5843 liberated Tyrosine units/min/serving, Activity - Bromelain 6.75 liberated tyrosine units min/serving, *Colony Forming Units. ** Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog and Cat Food Nutrient Profiles..
The Honest Kitchen Goat's Milk with Probiotics is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Can be served daily or as desired. See feeding instructions on label for exact instructions.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like