TetraPond Submersible Flat Box Filter
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
The Tetra Pond Submersible Flat Box Filter is designed to keep ponds clean and keep pond and fountain pumps from clogging with debris. It includes everything you need for setup, including a flat filter box with filter-to-hose fitting, coarse and fine foam pads, 1-inch tubing and three fittings for attaching hose to various pump inlets.
- - SUBMERSIBLE FILTER: Flat box filter prevents pump from clogging and keeps pond water clear and clean
- - PARTS INCLUDED: Coarse and fine foam pads, tubing and three hose fittings
- - CONVENIENT: Attach to various pump inlets - easy to detach for cleaning
- - WARRANTY: Includes a 1-year limited warranty - see product packaging for details
- - USAGE: Ideal for use with ponds up to 500 gallons
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Includes a 1-year limited warranty - see product packaging for details.
The TetraPond Submersible Flat Box Filter is easy to detach for cleaning and includes a 1-year limited warranty (see product packaging for details). This reliable filter is ideal for ponds up to 500 gallons and fits a wide variety of pumps, from 200 GPH to 2,000 GPH. Replacement foam is also available (sold separately).Make sure your filtration system is correctly sized for your pond. If you don't know the volume of your pond, follow this simple formula: To measure your pond volume (in cubic feet), calculate length x width x average depth; multiply the total pond volume by 7.8 to calculate the number of gallons.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like