TetraPond AquaSafe Pond Water Conditioner, 101.4 oz.
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Aqua Safe is a pond water conditioner and DE chlorinator that's essential for all pond keepers. Standard tap water contains chemicals and metals that can be harmful to pond fish. Tetra Pond Aqua Safe quickly eliminates chlorine and chloramines and binds and detoxifies heavy metals. It converts standard water into "pond water" so fish and plants can flourish. Tetra Pond Aqua Safe contains iodide for more vitality and readiness to spawn. This liquid formula also provides a colloid coating to protect sensitive fish gills and membranes. For outdoor ornamental ponds only. For new ponds or whenever adding tap water, use 10 mL for every 50 gallons of tap water, or use 1/4 cup for every 300 gallons of tap water. To calculate pond gallons, use the following formulas: length in feet x width in feet x average depth in feet = cubic feet; cubic feet x 7.5 = pond gallons. If chlorine levels in your tap water are high enough that you can smell the chlorine, use up to double the standard dosage.
- - Makes tap water safe: Pond water conditioner and DE chlorinator.
- - Removes harmful substances: Takes out chlorine and chloramines and binds and detoxifies heavy metals that can be found in municipal water supplies.
- - Improves vitality: Contains iodide for more vitality and readiness to spawn.
- - Protective coating: Liquid formula provides a colloid coating to protect sensitive fish gills and membranes.
- - For outdoor ornamental ponds: Use in new ponds or whenever adding tap water.
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Calculate pond gallons: Length (ft.) X Width (ft.) X Average Depth (ft.) = cubic feet. Cubic feet X 7.5 = pond gallons. Dosage: New ponds or whenever adding tap water 10 ml for every 50 gallons of tap water. (use top of supplied screw cap). 1/4 cup (60 ml) for every 300 gallons of pond water. (Dedicate use of measuring cup to pond water treatments only) If chlorine levels in your tap water are high enough that you can smell the chlorine, use double the normal dosage. For outdoor ornamental ponds only. Keep out of the reach of children.
You May Also Like