35% off your first order & free shipping on $35 when you select Repeat Delivery in cart!
Attributes / Specifications
Tetra Pond Algae Control is formulated to effectively control algae blooms (green water), string and hair algae (spirogyra) and blanket weed (oedosonium) in fountains and ornamental ponds with synthetic liners. When used as directed, Tetra Pond Algae Control can be used with plants and ornamental fish. Before using this product, dislodge string algae off stones with a high-pressure hose nozzle and scoop out with a fish net or pond vacuum. Ensure your pond is well aerated. See the product label for complete directions for treatment. Algae are primitive plants that, via photosynthesis, combine water and carbon dioxide to form sugars for energy and growth. Algae can obscure colorful fish and deplete valuable oxygen. No pond is ever totally free of algae, but in a balanced environment and with the right treatment methods, algae can be kept in check.
- Usage: Use 10 mL for every 120 gallons of pond water.
- Controls algae: Liquid formula effectively combats green water, string and hair algae, and blanket weed to keep pond water clear.
- For ornamental ponds & fountains: Use only in fountains and established ponds with synthetic liners.
- Safe for plants & ornamental fish: Use with live plants and fish in ornamental outdoor ponds when used as directed.
- Days to ShipShips Next Business Day
- Primary BrandTetra
Effectively combats algae blooms (green water), string and hair algae (Spirogyra) and blanket weed (Oedogonium). Safe for use in fountains or in ponds with ornamental plants and fish. EPA registered.