Tetra Fauna Reptotreat Gammarus Shrimp For Aquatic Turtles, Newts and Frogs, 0.35 oz.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
ReptoTreat Gammarus are whole, sun-dried freshwater shrimp that make a nutritious treat for aquatic turtles, newts and frogs. Your aquatic pets will eagerly devour these 100% natural shrimp. Gammarus shrimp are high in protein, and make an excellent supplement to staple ReptoMin or Fauna Pro ReptoMin foods. This treat is highly palatable, with flavor that turtles, newts and frogs love. Feed several times per week in addition to your pet's staple diet, only as much as your pet can consume within a few minutes. Knowing what to feed your small aquatic pet depends largely on its species. If you do your homework, feeding your reptile or amphibian a healthy diet will be simple. Is your pet an herbivore, carnivore or omnivore? Does it eat every day? Does it need dietary supplements? Do your research carefully on your pet so you can be sure it's getting the nutrition it needs.
- - For aquatic turtles & amphibians: Whole, sun-dried gammarus shrimp for aquatic turtles, newts and frogs.
- - 100% natural shrimp: High in protein for nutritious supplemental treat.
- - Flavor pets love: Aquatic pets eagerly devour the natural whole shrimp.
- - Ideal supplement: Feed along with staple ReptoMin or Fauna Pro ReptoMin foods.
- - Usage: Feed several times a week in addition to staple diet, only as much as your pet can consume within a few minutes.
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Sun Dried Baby Fresh Water Shrimps (Gammarus Pulex) Only.
Crude protein (min.) 46%, crude fat (min.) 9%, crude fiber (max.) 6.5%, moisture (max.) 13.5%, phosphorus (min.) 1.2%.
Feeding Guide: Feed two to three times a week only as much as your reptile or amphibian can consume within several minutes.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like