TetraFauna AquaSafe Reptile & Amphibian Water Conditioner, 3.38 oz.
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
Tetra Aqua Safe For Reptiles & Amphibians conditions tap water instantly to make it safe for your pet reptiles and amphibians. This liquid formula quickly neutralizes harmful chlorine and chloramines, along with heavy metals such as copper, iron and zinc, that can be found in tap water. This water conditioner is suitable for all aqua-terrariums, and was developed with fragile amphibians in mind, including newts, frogs and salamanders. This formula also includes colloids to help protect the skin of turtles and other species. Appropriate for use around snakes, lizards and all ornamental fish. Treat water when setting up a new aqua-terrarium and with monthly partial water changes or evaporation replacement. The convenient, easy-measure cap makes treatment simple. Use 1 teaspoon to treat 10 gallons of water.
- - Conditions aqua-terrarium water: Essential care formula for pet reptiles and fragile amphibians.
- - Makes tap water safe: Instantly neutralizes harmful chlorine, chloramines, ammonia and heavy metals.
- - Instant results: Liquid formula works in seconds to condition aqua-terrarium water.
- - Protects skin: Contains colloids to protect the skin of turtles and other species.
- - Usage: Add 1 tsp. for every 10 gallons of water.
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Please note: AquaSafe is not a medication and is not intended to be a substitute for any medication.Use when setting up and with every partial water change or evaporation replacement. Use 10 ml for every 10 gallons (38 liters) each raised mark on the side of the bottle equals 10 ml. Keep out of reach of children. Questions call 800-526-0650.