TetraCichlid Food Sticks, 2.64 oz.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Floating foodsticks for all large fish, especially cichlids. With stabilized vitamin C.
- - Hearty diet for large, top feeding cichlids like firemouths and convicts, as well as other medium and large, fresh water and marine fish
- - CICHLID FORMULATION: Floating sticks for use as a staple food for medium and large top water-feeding cichlids, including firemouths and convicts
- - FLOATING STICKS: Scientifically developed, protein-rich cichlid food - natural color enhancer works to bring out the color of your fish
- - FOR DAILY FEEDING: Nutritionally balanced diet - promotes vitality and enhances fish's natural beauty
- - PROCARE FORMULA: Helps support fish's immune system for optimal health and long life
- - PROMOTES CLEAR WATER: Highly digestible sticks minimize waste for clear water
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Fish meal, wheat germ meal, dried yeast, wheat starch, dried fish protein digest, dehulled soybean meal, wheat gluten, potato protein, corn flour, soybean oil, l-lysine monohydrochloride, algae meal, monocalcium phosphate, inulin, vitamins (ascorbic acid, inositol, niacin, d-calcium pantothenate, a-tocopherol-acetate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin-5-phosphate, vitamin a palmitate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin b12 supplement, cholecalciferol), bentonite lecithin, paprika oleoresin, beta-carotene, yeast extract, l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin c), minerals (manganese sulfate, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate), citric acid (preservative), biotin, rosemary extract, mixed tocopherols (preservative), propyl gallate (preservative), menadione sodium bisulfate complex (source of vitamin k activity).
Crude protein (min.) 46%, crude fat (min.) 8%, crude fiber (max.) 2%, moisture (max.) 6%, phosphorus (min.) 1.7%, vitamin C (min.) 100 mg./kg.
Feeding Guide: Feed two to three times daily only as much as your fish can consume within several minutes.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like