Tetra Water Clarifier Clears Cloudy Aquarium Water, 8.45 oz.
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
Tetra Water Clarifier clears cloudy aquarium water caused by over feeding, gravel dust and other minute suspended particles. This phosphate-free liquid solution is safe to use in all freshwater aquariums. This effective formula works by causing small, suspended particles to quickly clump together. These larger particles are then removed during normal power filter operation. This formula is based on clarifiers used to treat drinking water. It's safe to use with fish and plants and will not affect water pH levels in your aquarium. Unlike many clarification products on the market, Tetra Water Clarifier is safe for fish even in very soft water (low KH) conditions. However, in extremely low KH conditions, below 1KH, half dosage is recommended. If in doubt about your water's hardness, perform a 20% water change before treatment. Be sure to use our Aqua Safe water conditioner for each partial water change and our Easy Strips Test Strips to measure your water's hardness.
- - For freshwater aquariums: Quickly clears cloudy or hazy water caused by over feeding, gravel dust and other minute suspended particles.
- - Clumping action: Causes small, suspended particles to quickly clump together to settle or be removed during normal power filter operation.
- - Safe for plants & ornamental fish: When used as directed - will not affect water pH levels.
- - Works on soft water: Safe for fish even in very soft water (low kH) conditions.
- - Usage: 1 teaspoon treats 10 gallons of water.
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Add 1 teaspoon (5ml) of clarifier for every 10 gallons (38 liters) of aquarium water. Top of bottle cap can be used for measuring - fill to inner ring to treat 10 gallons or use a full capful per 20 gallons (76 liters). Freshwater systems will begin to clear in several hours. Repeat as necessary, allow 48 hours between doses.