TetraAqua AquaSafe Water Conditioner for Goldfish, 3.38 oz.
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
Aqua Safe For Goldfish removes chlorine to make tap water safe for the goldfish in your aquarium. Tetra Aqua Safe For Goldfish features a unique blend of beneficial minerals that are normally lacking in typical tap water, including vitamins and minerals that work to increase the vitality, breeding behavior and activity of your fish. Treat water when setting up a new aquarium and with monthly partial water changes or evaporation replacement. Add 2 teaspoons (10 mL) for every 10 gallons (38 Liters) of aquarium water. Make sure that replacement water is the same temperature as water in aquarium. Use Tetra Aqua Safe For Goldfish every month as part of a 3-step program for essential water care: Tetra Cleaning Bacteria For Goldfish cleans the aquarium, removing ammonia and sludge; Tetra Aqua Safe For Goldfish conditions water to make tap water safe for fish; and Tetra Easy Balance For Goldfish balances water quality to reduce phosphates, add vitamins and regulate pH levels.
- - Conditions aquarium water: Essential care formula protects goldfish and reduces stress.
- - Makes tap water safe: Neutralizes or removes harmful chlorine, chloramines and heavy metals.
- - Fast-acting: Works instantly to make tap water safe for fish.
- - Maintenance formula: Use when setting up a new aquarium, with monthly partial water changes or evaporation replacement.
- - Usage: Add 2 tsp. for every 10 gallons of aquarium water.
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day