Attributes / Specifications
Tetra Whisper Air Pumps for aquariums provide powerful, dependable airflow. Efficient and easy-to-use, Whisper Air Pumps are available in a range of sizes to handle the aeration needs of aquariums from 10 to 100 gallons. Tetra Whisper 40 Air Pump (non-UL) can be used in tanks 20 to 40 gallons. The Whisper Air Pump's patented dome shape and sound-dampening chambers minimize turbulence and produce a smooth, quiet stream of air. Its wide footprint, rubber feet and suspended pump motor eliminate sound-producing vibrations. Thick walls insulate motor noise, and powerful diaphragms provide ample airflow for deep water applications. Uses standard-size aquarium tubing. Select the proper size air pump for your tank.
- Quiet: Patented dome shape, suspended motor and sound-dampening chambers for quiet operation.
- Provides oxygen and water movement: Keeps underwater pets happy.
- Available sizes: Select the proper size for your tank - 10, 20 and 40-gallon pumps have single air outlets, 60 and 100-gallon pumps feature dual outlets.
- Non-UL listed: Reliable performance at an economical cost.
- Powerful: Our Whisper Air Pump provides dependable airflow to your aquarium.
- Primary BrandTetra
- Days to ShipShips Next Business Day
Minimal noise, maximum air flow. The Whisper Air Pump’s dome shape actually flattens sound wave frequencies. In addition, each model features sound-dampening chambers designed specifically for that model. And the air pump's rubber feet and suspended motor prevent sound waves from reflecting off surfaces such as tables and shelves.