Tetra SafeStart Plus Water Treatment, 8.45 fl. oz.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price: $0.00
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Tetra Safe Start Plus accelerates the establishment of the bio-filter in newly set-up freshwater aquariums. The live bacteria start working immediately to provide a safe and healthy environment for your fish without the long wait. Safe Start Plus can also be used after a water change, when adding fish or after medicating.
- - Bacteria: Patented live bacteria allow immediate addion of fish in newly set-up freshwater aquariums
- - Bio- filter: Safe start accelerates the establishment of the bio-filter in newly set-up freshwater aquariums
- - Safe and healthy: The live bacteria start working immediately to provide a safe and healthy environment for your fish without a long wait
- - The patented mix of: Nitrosomonas, nitrosospira, and nitrospira is proven to work.
- - Shelf life: Shelf-stable formula requires no refrigeration for added convenience.
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Shake Well. To start new aquariums, add entire bottle to aquariums up to 100 gallons. Aquarium is then ready for fish. Consult your retailer for advice on type and number of fish appropriate for your aquarium. For healthy maintenance, add one teaspoon (5ml) for every 10 gallons when adding fish, after water changes or after replacing filter media. Maintain a constant, appropriate water temperature in your aquarium. Note: Live Bacteria - do not freeze or expose to heat. For aquarium use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like