Tetra Safe Start Plus For Newly Set-Up Fish Aquariums, 3.38 fl.oz.
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Tetra Safe Start Plus creates a biologically active environment to allow fast introduction of fish into newly set-up fish aquariums. Tetra Safe Start Plus reduces dangerous ammonia and nitrite and prevents new tank syndrome for a healthy start for fish in all freshwater aquariums. Contains live bacteria that start working immediately to provide a safe environment for new fish. Tetra Safe Start Plus can also be used after a water change, when adding fish or after medicating. "Cycling" your tank means growing the correct, healthy bacteria on a new filtration system to remove dangerous toxins. New filters are sterile and take 30 to 40 days for bacteria to naturally form. This concentrated formula speeds up the cycling process by accelerating the establishment of beneficial bacteria from the start for instant, safe results.
- - Prevents new tank syndrome: Accelerates of the establishment of healthy bacteria in newly set-up freshwater aquariums.
- - Reduces toxins: Helps remove dangerous levels of ammonia and nitrite.
- - Accelerates tank cycling: Helps establish a healthy tank from the start for instant results.
- - Fast-acting: Starts working immediately to provide a healthy environment for new fish without a long wait.
- - Usage: Treat when setting up a new aquarium, after a water or filter change, when adding new fish or after medication.
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Condition tap water with Tetra AquaSafe. Maintain a constant, appropriate water temperature in your aquarium. Be sure to turn off any UV sterilizers or ozone generators for 48 hours. Remove all medications via water change or activated carbon. Shake well before use. Add entire bottle to aquarium up to 15 gallons. Aquarium is then ready for fish.
You May Also Like