Tetra Fauna Medium Filter Cartridge Refills Reptofilter Cartridges, 3 Count
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Tetra ReptoFilter Filter Cartridge refills work effectively to keep water crystal clear and remove odors from terrarium water. These disposable filter cartridges are tough on debris - Ultra-Activated carbon absorbs odors and discoloration, and dense, dual-sided mesh catches debris and waste. Use these medium-sized filters with our Fauna ReptoFilter 20 gallon, Viquarium and Decorative ReptoFilter. Replacing cartridges is fast and easy. Rinse the cartridge under cold water to remove carbon dust, then remove the Fauna ReptoFilter lid and insert the cartridge into "V" slots and slide it all the way down into the filter. Replace when water begins to backflow over the top of the clogged cartridge. Tetra Fauna products are trusted by pet owners to meet the needs of their exotic animals.
- - Efficient filtration: Cleans and removes odors from water in turtle, newt and frog terrariums.
- - Dual-sided mesh: Catches debris and waste to keep water crystal clear.
- - Convenient: Disposable, fully assembled and ready to use.
- - Easy to replace: Replacing cartridges is fast and easy - change every four weeks.
- - Size: Medium size fits our Fauna ReptoFilter 20 gallon, Viquarium and Decorative ReptoFilter.
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Replace cartridges fast & easy! Usage Instructions: Open carton and remove plastic bag containing the ReptoFilter disposable filter cartridges. Remove one ReptoFilter cartridge and rinse the cartridge under cold water o remove carbon dust. Remove ReptoFilter lid and insert cartridge into "V" slots and slide it all the way down into the filter. Replace when water begins to backflow over the top of the clogged cartridge.
You May Also Like