Tetra No More Algae Tablets Controls Algae In Aquariums, 8 Count
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
Tetra No More Algae tablets remove existing aquarium algae and control the growth of new algae in your tank. These tablets leave aquarium water crystal clear, and they work great in both glass and acrylic aquariums. Each pack contains 8 ready-to-use tablets, and will treat up to 80 gallons. Tetra No More Algae helps inhibit the growth of many types of algae in freshwater aquariums, including suspended algae blooms and algae that grow on the sides of glass and acrylic tanks. For regular maintenance, use once a month or as algae growth starts to appear. For best results, if algae are already present on sides of aquarium, wipe clean before treating. Use one tablet for each 10 gallons (40 liters) of aquarium water. Repeat treatment when algae growth begins to appear. Do not use in tanks with live plants, snails or other invertebrates. Remove carbon from your filter during use. Not for use in soft and/or acid water with low alkalinity.
- - Controls algae growth: Removes existing algae from aquarium water and controls the formation of new algae in your tank.
- - Clear water: Leaves aquarium water clean and crystal clear.
- - Use in freshwater tanks: Works great in both glass and acrylic aquariums.
- - Convenient: Each fizz tab is ready to use.
- - Usage: For regular maintenance, use once a month or as algae growth starts to appear.