Tetra Lifeguard Treats Disease-Causing Organisms In Aquariums, 32 Count
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Tetra Lifeguard is a broad-spectrum, non-antibiotic agent treats the clinical signs of disease at their earliest stages in freshwater fish. You don't have to be a fish expert to use Lifeguard. With this all-in-one treatment, there's no need for time-consuming guesswork. Each pre-measured Fizz Tab dose treats for disease-causing organisms associated with fungus, ick, red streaks, milky or shedding slime, flukes, bacterial gill disease, mouth and fin rot, clamped or torn fins, and ulcers. Tetra Lifeguard can also be used as a preventive when adding new fish. To treat, leave filter system operating normally; remove filter carbon for the duration of treatment. Turn off UV sterilizer if present. Add one tablet per day to each 5 gallons (19 L) of aquarium water. Treat for five consecutive days, at 24-hour intervals. For best results, after five-day treatment, wait another 24 hours (day 6) before returning activated carbon and turning on UV sterilizer.
- - Broad spectrum formula: Non-antibiotic agent destroys a wide range of disease-causing microorganisms.
- - Treats: Controls disease-causing organisms associated with white spot (ick), red streaks, milky or shedding slime, mouth and fin rot, clamped or torn fins and ulcers.
- - Fizz tabs: Convenient, pre-measured tablets make caring for your aquarium easy - there's no guesswork.
- - 5-day course: Treat for 5 consecutive days at 24-hour intervals as instructed.
- - Usage: Add one tablet per day to each 5 gallons of aquarium water.
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Active ingredient: 1-chloro-2,2,5,5-tetramethyl-4-imidazolidinone.
Remove filter carbon and turn off UV sterilizer (if used). Add one tablet per day to each 5 gallons (19L) of aquarium water. Treat for 5 consecutive days, at 24-hour intervals. For best results, after 5-day treatment, wait another 24 hours (day 6) before returning activated carbon, and turning on UV sterilizer. Also, day 6 make a 25% water change using a tap water conditioner/dechlorinator (such as Tetra AquaSafe).
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like