TetraFauna Decorative ReptoFilter For Frogs, Newts & Turtles
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Tetra Decorative ReptoFilter for frogs, newts and turtle terrariums is the only terrarium filter you'll need. This combination water filter, waterfall and basking platform is an innovative combination of filtration and decoration. With efficient, three-stage filtration, Tetra ReptoFilter promotes clean, clear water in as little as 2 inches of water, making it ideal for the low-level aquatic environments small aquatic animals prefer. It removes debris, discoloration, odors and ammonia from terrariums. With its realistic natural stone appearance, the Tetra Decorative ReptoFilter creates a dramatic terrarium focal point that blends in beautifully with other rocks and vegetation. The dual-function lid keeps reptiles out and doubles as a basking platform. Tetra Decorative ReptoFilter is easy to set up and simple to clean. Replace the filter cartridge every four weeks.
- - COMBINATION FILTER AND WATERFALL: Uses 3-stage Tetra filtration technology to keep water clear and remove odors in turtle, newt and frog terrariums, and creates an instant waterfall
- - DRAMATIC FOCAL POINT: Realistic natural stone appearance - blends in beautifully with other rocks and vegetation
- - DUAL-FUNCTION LID: Keeps reptiles out and doubles as a basking platform for your small aquatic animals
- - CONVENIENT: Easy to set up and simple to clean
- - LIMITED WARRANTY: This UL Listed product comes with a 2-year limited warranty (see product label for details)
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Press outflow tube into pump discharge opening, Slide O-ring over elbow fitting, keeping it approximately 1/4" from the end of the elbow fitting opening. Place assembled pump in bottom of Decorative ReptoFilter. Slide outflow tube with O-ring into groove at top of front of filter. Slide down until O-ring seats at bottom of groove to form a watertight seal. Route pump cord through small notch at rear top of filter. Rinse cartridge filters under cold tap water to remove any carbon dust. Insert filter cartridges into slots on either side of pump and slide all the way down until seated on bottom. Place lid on filter. Place filter unit in corner of tank, and fill until water level is between minimum and maximum lines (levels are indicated on the side of the filter). Plug in filter and create drip loop. Replace the filter cartridge every four weeks.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like