Tetra Correct Ph 7.0 Tablets For Aquarium Water, 8 Count
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Tetra Correct pH Tablets maintain the recommended pH levels in your aquarium to help reduce stress due to harmful fluctuations. Use Tetra Easy Strips aquarium test strips to determine the pH level of your water and treat as necessary. Add one Correct pH Tablet to each 10 gallons (40 liters) of aquarium water. To avoid drastic pH changes, check the pH 24 hours after treating before adding more tablets. For aquariums 40 gallons or larger, dissolve the tablets before adding to your aquarium. Treat monthly to help maintain ideal pH levels in your aquarium. Each tablet is pre-measured and ready to use. Contains 8 tablets.
- - Maintains neutral ph: Helps maintain ideal pH levels in aquarium water.
- - Reduces stress to fish: Maintaining recommended pH levels is vital to ensuring a healthy environment.
- - Easy to use: Holds proper pH for several weeks.
- - Convenient: Each fizz tab is pre-measured and ready for use.
- - Usage: Test water and use monthly to help maintain your aquarium pH levels.
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Add one tablet to each ten gallons (40L) of aquarium water. Use Tetra test strips to determine the pH level and treat as necessary, taking care not to change the pH level more than 0.5 degrees in a 24-hour period.Note: For aquariums 40 gallons or larger, and for soft water and/or acid water with low alkalinity, dissolve tablets before adding to aquarium.Correct pH will maintain levels for several weeks depending on system load and water quality. Hard alkaline water may require a softener.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like