Attributes / Specifications
Tetra Correct pH Tablets maintain the recommended pH levels in your aquarium to help reduce stress due to harmful fluctuations. Use Tetra Easy Strips aquarium test strips to determine the pH level of your water and treat as necessary. Add one Correct pH Tablet to each 10 gallons (40 liters) of aquarium water. To avoid drastic pH changes, check the pH 24 hours after treating before adding more tablets. For aquariums 40 gallons or larger, dissolve the tablets before adding to your aquarium. Treat monthly to help maintain ideal pH levels in your aquarium. Each tablet is pre-measured and ready to use. Contains 8 tablets.
- Maintains neutral ph: Helps maintain ideal pH levels in aquarium water.
- Reduces stress to fish: Maintaining recommended pH levels is vital to ensuring a healthy environment.
- Easy to use: Holds proper pH for several weeks.
- Convenient: Each fizz tab is pre-measured and ready for use.
- Usage: Test water and use monthly to help maintain your aquarium pH levels.
- Primary BrandTetra
- Weight1.38 OZ
- Days to ShipShips Next Business Day
Tetra Fizz Tabs are fast dissolving premeasured tablets that make caring for your aquarium faster, easier, and more convenient. Maintaining the proper pH of aquarium water is important to ensure a healthy environment. Changes in pH can be caused by the breakdown of waste or local tap water with low pH or low alkalinity. Correct pH maintains the recommended levels in your aquarium to prevent harmful fluctuations.