PetAlive Natural Herbal EaseSure-S Liquid Dog and Cat Supplement, 2 fl. oz.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
PetAlive EaseSure-S is a safe and effective, non-addictive, natural herbal supplement for symptoms of pet seizures. EaseSure-S supports symptoms commonly associated with epilepsy, seizures, or stress-related episodes in pets with overactive nervous symptoms. EaseSure-S contains scientifically selected herbs known to support soothed nerves and your pet's natural equilibrium for nervous system health, stability and brain function in cats and dogs.
- - All-natural herbal supplement for nervous system balance and common seizure symptoms in cats and dogs
- - Helps manage common symptoms of seizures, epilepsy and stress-induced episodes and supports soothed nerves and your pet's natural equilibrium
- - Acts as a natural tonic to promote calm or stimulated nerves as needed
- - Promotes stability while supporting an overactive nervous system
- - Reduces involuntary muscle movements and twitching
- - PetAlive products are made from the highest quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients formulated in therapeutic dosage by clinical experts in natural remedies. They're free of added fillers such as gluten, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. GMO-free herbal ingredients go through the Full Spectrum method of extraction, maintaining the plant's natural integrity and balance. We support local certified organic growers and a select group of wild harvesters
- - All PetAlive products are made in FDA-registered, cGMP-compliant facilities according to the highest pharmaceutical standards, guaranteeing the highest degree of consistency, reliability, and potency
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
EaseSure-S contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Passion flower, Skullcap, Ashwagandha and Wild Oats. Inactive ingredients include Vegetable Glycerin and Deionized Water.
COA - Microbial and Heavy Metal
Mix drops with water & administer (squirt or spoon) directly into the back of the mouth 2-3 times daily at the following dosage: Cats: 2-3 drops. Dogs under 20 lbs.: 2-3 drops. Dogs 20-50 lbs.: 5-8 drops. Dogs over 50 lbs.: 0.25 mL.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like