PetAlive Natural Homeopathic Cushex-M Liquid Dog and Cat Medicine, 2 fl. oz.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
PetAlive Cushex-M is a safe and effective, non-addictive, natural homeopathic medicine. Cushex-M provides temporary relief from common issues associated with Cushing's disease in dogs and cats. Cushex-M helps your pet naturally mitigate the effects of long-term exposure to high levels of cortisol without the risk of serious side effects.
- - Homeopathic medicine temporarily relieves symptoms of extended exposures to high levels of cortisol without the risk of serious side effects
- - Promotes adrenal and pituitary gland balance, and digestive system health
- - Relieves excessive thirst and urination in cats and dogs
- - Relieves dry, itchy skin, hair loss and thinning, and promotes healthy skin, a shiny coat and more
- - Promotes a healthy appetite and system detoxification
- - Made from only the highest quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients formulated in therapeutic dosage. They're free of added fillers such as gluten, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. Our homeopathic ingredients are natural and are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS), the official homeopathic compendium accepted by the FDA
- - All PetAlive products are made in FDA-registered, cGMP-compliant facilities according to the highest pharmaceutical standards, guaranteeing the highest degree of consistency, reliability, and potency
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Cushex-M Drops is 100% homeopathic, contains these HPUS ingredients, and has the following indications (purposes): Adrenalinum 7C, Arsenicum album 30C, Berberis vulgaris 3X, Chelidonium majus 2X, Hepar sulphuris calcareum 30C, Mercurius solubilis 30C, Pituitarum posterium 7C, Sulphur 30C, and Taraxacum officinale 2X. Inactive Ingredients: USP grain alcohol (20% by volume) and Purified Water.
COA - Microbial and Heavy Metal
Use a dropper or syringe to administer into your dog's mouth, or mix into its food or water. For all pets: 0.50 mL 3-5 times daily. For acute symptoms, administer every 30 minutes as needed or until symptoms subside, or up to 48 hours. For additional support, Cushex Drops-M can be used concurrently with Cushex Drops-S, our herbal supplement for adrenal and pituitary gland balance in dogs. Cushex Drops-M is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for animals of all ages. There are no known drug interactions.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like