Temptations Salmon and Dairy Flavor Crunchy and Soft Kitten Treats, 6.3 oz.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Just a shake of the bag and your kitten will come running for these crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside bites. Specially formulated for the unique dietary needs for your growing kitten, each of these delectable salmon and dairy flavored kitty treats has less than 2 calories and is 100% nutritionally complete. They also come in a stay-fresh pouch, so your kitten can enjoy a fresh treat every time.
- - AMAZING TEXTURE AND FLAVOR: Dairy and salmon flavored kitten treats that are crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside
- - JUST 2 CALORIES: Each kitten treat is under 2 calories, so you can feel good about rewarding your young cat every day
- - 100% NUTRITIONALLY COMPLETE: TEMPTATIONS treats for kittens with DHA Omega-3 fatty acid help support healthy brain development
- - CONVENIENT STAY-FRESH POUCH: Resealable for easy treating and keeping mischievous kitten paws out when you're not looking
- - AMERICA'S #1 CAT TREAT BRAND*: Just shake the pack and they'll come running
- - TEMPTATIONS Crunchy and Soft Kitten Treats, Salmon and Dairy Flavor
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Corn, Animal Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Brewers Rice, Wheat Flour, Dried Meat By-Products, Natural Flavors, Brewers Dried Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Fish Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Skim Milk, Magnesium Sulfate, Salt, Taurine, DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Natural Salmon Flavor, Ferrous Sulfate, Mixed Tocopherols (preservative), Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A Acetate, Citric Acid (preservative), Niacin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Rosemary Extract, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Folic Acid.
Crude Protein (min.) 30.0%, Crude Fat (min.) 21.0%, Crude Fiber (max.) 4.5%, Moisture (max.) 10.0%, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min.) 0.02%.
For Kitten 8 weeks to 16 weeks of age (2-4 pounds of body weight), feed 7-9 treats daily. If fed as a main meal, feed 1/3 - 1/2 cup daily. Feed suggested daily amount in 3-4 meals per day. Provide fresh drinking water at all times. For Kitten 16 weeks to 52 weeks of age (4-10 pounds of body weight), feed 10-12 treats daily. If fed as a main meal, feed 1/2 - 2/3 cup daily. Feed suggested daily amount in 2-3 meals per day. Provide fresh drinking water at all times.
You May Also Like