Temptations Jumbo Stuff Tempting Tuna Flavor Crunchy and Soft Cat Treats, 14 oz.
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Cats can't resist the delectable taste of TEMPTATIONS, so give your cat these purrfect TEMPTATIONS JUMBO Stuff Cat Treats, they'll come running the moment you open the pack. Each of these tasty tuna flavor cat treats has 2 calories and provides an irresistible combination of both crunchy and soft textures. They also come in a cat-proof, value-sized tub, so your feline friend can enjoy their favorite snack when you open it, but never when they shouldn't! These TEMPTATIONS JUMBO Stuff Cat Treats are a perfect addition to your cat's normal feeding routine: Use them as a treat, a meal, or a cat food topper. * Based on 2019 Nielsen sales data
- - Your cat can't wait to get their paws on these scrumptious jumbo fish flavor cat food treats that are crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside
- - Each tuna flavor cat treat is larger than TEMPTATIONS Classic, and only 2 calories so you can feel good about rewarding your cat every day
- - TEMPTATIONS Cat Treats are 100% nutritionally complete and balanced for adult cat maintenance and can be used as a treat, meal, or cat food topper
- - Treat 'em again and again with this value-sized, resealable tub: perfect for keeping cat paws off when you're not watching
- - America's #1 Cat Treat Brand* just shake the pack and they'll come running
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Corn, Animal Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Brewers Rice, Wheat Flour, Dried Meat By-Products, Natural Flavors, Brewers Dried Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Salt, Caramel Color, Taurine, DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, DL-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate (source of Vitamin E), Zinc Sulfate, Natural Tuna Flavor, Mixed Tocopherols (preservative), Dried Cheese, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A Acetate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Folic Acid.
Crude Protein (min.) 28.0%, Crude Fat (min.) 21.0%, Crude Fiber (max.) 4.5%, Moisture (max.) 10.0%.
For an adult cat, feed 10 treats per 10 pounds of body weight daily. If fed as a main meal, feed 2/3 - 3/4 cup per 10 pounds of body weight daily. Provide fresh drinking water at all times.
You May Also Like