Temptations Hairball Control Chicken Flavor Cat Treats, 4.9 oz.
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
Cats can't resist the delectable taste of TEMPTATIONS, so give your cat these purrfect TEMPTATIONS Essentials Hairball Control Cat Treats. They'll come running the moment you open the pack. Each of these chicken flavor cat treats is specially formulated for hairball control and hairball prevention, has less than 2 calories, and provides an irresistible combination of both crunchy and soft textures. They also come in a cat-proof, stay-fresh pouch, so your feline friend can enjoy their favorite snack when you open it, but never when they shouldn't! These TEMPTATIONS Cat Treats are a perfect addition to your cat's normal feeding routine: Use them as a treat, a meal, or a cat food topper. * Based on 2019 Nielsen sales data.
- - Scrumptious cat food treats that are crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside, and specially formulated to help prevent and control hairballs when fed with a hairball control diet
- - Under 2 calories per cat treat, so you can feel good about rewarding your cat every day
- - TEMPTATIONS Cat Treats are 100% nutritionally complete and balanced for adult cat maintenance and can be used as a treat, meal, or cat food topper
- - Convenient stay-fresh pouch resealable for easy treating and keeping your cat's paws off when you're not watching
- - America's #1 Cat Treat Brand* just shake the pack and they'll come running
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Chicken By-Product Meal, Animal Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Ground Corn, Wheat Flour, Dried Meat By-Products, Brewers Rice, Powdered Cellulose, Natural Flavors, Plain Dried Beet Pulp, Corn Gluten Meal, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Salt, Taurine, DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Mixed Tocopherols (preservative), DL-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate (source of Vitamin E), Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A Acetate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Folic Acid.
Crude Protein (min.) 28.0%, Crude Fat (min.) 21.0%, Crude Fiber (max.) 6.0%, Moisture (max.) 10.0%.
To help reduce hairballs in adult cats, feed 16 treats per 10 pounds of body weight daily with a high quality Hairball Dry Cat Food Product. If fed as a main meal, feed 2/3 - 3/4 cup per 10 pounds of body weight daily. Provide fresh drinking water at all times. WARNING: Use only as directed. If signs of hairball persist, consult a veterinarian. Do not administer to kittens less than 6 months of age. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Hairball symptoms could include gagging and vomiting.