Taste of the Wild Southwest Canyon Grain-Free Wild Boar Dry Dog Food, 28 lbs.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Modern science proves that your dog shares the DNA of the wolf. Years of domestication and excellent care have turned your dog from a short-lived potential foe to a long-lived best friend. Although their DNA remains the same and their tastes demand something of the wild, their diet should provide them with all the proper ingredients and nutrition they need to thrive. This unique formula contains a blend of animal protein sources, including wild boar, for a taste sensation that your pet will love. In addition, nutrient-rich legumes and fruits like peas, garbanzo beans, blueberries and raspberries provide antioxidants for your pet's healthy lifestyle. Your dog craves tastes from their wild past. Go ahead and give them one.
- - Taste of the Wild Southwest Canyon with WILD BOAR dry dog food; REAL MEAT is the #1 ingredient; high-protein (29%) to help support bones, joints and LEAN, STRONG MUSCLES in dogs at all life stages
- - Nutrient-rich and provides the energy to thrive; vitamins and minerals from SUPERFOODS; omega fatty acids for healthy SKIN and COAT
- - Each serving includes high levels of species-specific, K9 Strain PROPRIETARY PROBIOTICS - plus antioxidants and prebiotics - to help support healthy digestion, immune system and overall health and wellness
- - FAMILY OWNED; MADE in the USA using PREMIUM INGREDIENTS from trusted, sustainable sources around the world
- - Formulated without grain, corn, wheat, artificial flavors or artificial colors
Taste of the Wild
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Beef, beef broth, lamb broth, vegetable broth, beef liver, dried egg whites, peas, dried egg product, lamb, potato starch, wild boar, guar gum, sunflower oil, chickpeas, natural flavor, tricalcium phosphate, sodium phosphate, salt, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, inulin, tomatoes, sweet potatoes, blueberries, raspberries, taurine, choline chloride, flaxseed oil, yucca schidigera extract, zinc amino acid chelate, iron amino acid chelate, menhaden fish oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), xanthan gum, vitamin E supplement, copper amino acid chelate, manganese amino acid chelate, sodium selenite, thiamine mononitrate, cobalt amino acid chelate, niacin supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A supplement, riboflavin supplement, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, potassium iodide, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid. Vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D supplement, folic acid. Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms. Water buffalo meat from India has been used in our recipes since 2015.
Crude Protein 29.0% minimum, Crude Fat 15.0% minimum, Crude Fiber 5.0% maximum, Moisture 10.0% maximum, DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 0.05% minimum, Zinc 150 mg/kg minimum, Selenium 0.35 mg/kg minimum, Vitamin E 150 IU/kg minimum, Taurine* 0.12% minimum, Omega-6 Fatty Acids* 2.4% minimum, Omega-3 Fatty Acids* 0.3% minimum, Total Microorganisms* not less than 80,000,000 CFU/lb, (Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium animalis) *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like