Taste of the Wild Prey Angus Beef Limited Ingredient Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15 lbs.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Whether your cat has experienced food sensitivities or you just prefer to offer your pet a wholesome, simple diet, a limited ingredient cat food offers many benefits. This simplified recipe delivers complete nutrition with just three key ingredients, carefully selected vitamins and minerals, and guaranteed probiotics, which also help support digestion. 98% of the protein in this formula comes from pasture-raised Angus beef (55%) and lentils (43%), while sunflower oil delivers omega fatty acids and enhances flavor. Finally, this grain-free formula* is free of GMO ingredients, and does not contain any added artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. *The facility in which this food is made also makes food that may contain other ingredients, such as grains. Trace amounts of these other ingredients may be present.
- - REAL ANGUS BEEF is the #1 ingredient, high-quality, NO MEAL and LEAN PROTEIN
- - For some pets, a LIMITED-INGREDIENT DIET may be EASIER TO DIGEST, so this recipe uses only THREE KEY INGREDIENTS: pasture-raised Angus beef, lentils and sunflower oil
- - A simple food, complete and balanced with added MICRONUTRIENTS and GUARANTEED omega fatty acids to support healthy SKIN & COAT
- - Added FLAVOR from savory seasoning; includes 80 MILLION CFU/lb proprietary PROBIOTICS GUARANTEED for digestive support
- - Formulated with NO GRAINS OR GMO ingredients; NO ARTIFICIAL colors, flavors or preservatives added
- - Family-owned company; MADE IN THE USA with high-quality ingredients from carefully selected local and global sources
Taste of the Wild
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Beef, lentils, sunflower oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), natural flavor, salmon oil (source of DHA), DL-Methionine, salt, potassium chloride, choline chloride, taurine, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, zinc proteinate, vitamin E supplement, niacin, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A supplement, biotin, potassium iodide, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, sodium selenite, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid. Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms.
Crude Protein 30.0% minimum, Crude Fat 15.0% minimum, Crude Fiber 3.0% maximum, Moisture 10.0% maximum, DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 0.05% minimum, Zinc 150 mg/kg minimum, Selenium 0.3 mg/kg minimum, Vitamin A 15,000 IU/kg minimum, Vitamin E 150 IU/kg minimum, Taurine* 0.1% minimum, Omega-6 Fatty Acids* 2.4% minimum, Omega-3 Fatty Acids* 0.5% minumum, Total Microorganisms* (Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium animalis) not less than 80,000,000 CFU/lb, *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like