Taste of the Wild Pine Forest Grain-Free Roasted Venison Dry Dog Food, 28 lbs.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Modern science proves that your dog shares the DNA of the wolf. Years of domestication and excellent care have turned your dog from a short-lived potential foe to a long-lived best friend. Although their DNA remains the same and their tastes demand something of the wild, their diet should provide them with all the proper ingredients and nutrition they need to thrive. Venison is a lean, highly digestible protein, providing your dog with lots of energy and that wild game flavor, without the extra fat. Probiotics and prebiotic fiber help support healthy digestion, while the perfect balance of omega fatty acids, legumes, fruits and protein sources make this a well-rounded, nutrient-packed formula. Your dog craves tastes from their wild past. Go ahead and give them one.
- - Taste of the Wild Pine Forest with VENISON and legumes dry dog food; REAL MEAT is the #1 ingredient; high-protein (28%) to help support bones, joints and LEAN, STRONG MUSCLES
- - Nutrient-rich and provides the energy to thrive; vitamins and minerals from SUPERFOODS; omega fatty acids for healthy SKIN and COAT
- - Each serving includes high levels of species-specific, K9 Strain PROPRIETARY PROBIOTICS - plus antioxidants and prebiotics - to help support healthy digestion, immune system and overall health and wellness
- - FAMILY OWNED; MADE in the USA using PREMIUM INGREDIENTS from trusted, sustainable sources around the world
- - Formulated without grain, corn, wheat, artificial flavors or artificial colors
Taste of the Wild
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Venison, lamb meal, garbanzo beans, peas, lentils, pea flour, dried yeast, egg product, canola oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), tomato pomace, natural flavor, ocean fish meal, salmon oil (a source of DHA), salt, DL-Methionine, choline chloride, taurine, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid.
Crude Protein28.0% minimum, Crude Fat15.0% minimum, Crude Fiber4.5% maximum, Moisture10.0% maximum, DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)0.05% minimum, Zinc150 mg/kg minimum, Selenium0.35 mg/kg minimum, Vitamin E150 IU/kg minimum, Taurine*0.12% minimum, Omega-6 Fatty Acids*2.8% minimum, Omega-3 Fatty Acids*0.3% minimum, Total Microorganisms*, (Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium animalis)not less than 80,000,000 CFU/lb. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like