Taste of the Wild Canyon River Grain-Free Trout & Smoked Salmon Dry Cat Food, 14 lbs.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Watch your cat play and you will soon realize that your purring friend still has many of the same behaviors of a wild cat. Years of domestication and excellent care have turned a short-lived potential foe to a long-lived companion. Feed your cat like the true carnivore they are with Taste of the Wild's Canyon River Feline Formula with Trout & Smoked Salmon. A grain-free formula with sweet potatoes and potatoes provides highly digestible energy for your active cat. Made with trout and smoked salmon, this formula offers great taste and quality fish protein. For today's healthy cat, this formula is supplemented with vegetables and fruits, providing antioxidants to support a healthy immune system and overall good health. Your cat craves tastes from their wild past. Go ahead and give them one.
- - Taste of the Wild Canyon River with TROUT and SMOKED SALMON dry cat food; high protein content (32%) helps support bones, joints and a LEAN, HEALTHY BODY CONDITION; fish is the only source of animal protein in this recipe, so it may be a good choice for cats with food-related sensitivities
- - Nutrient-rich and provides the energy to thrive; vitamins and minerals from FRUITS and SUPERFOODS; omega fatty acids for healthy SKIN and COAT
- - Each serving includes species-specific Viables PROPRIETARY PROBIOTICS - plus antioxidants and prebiotics - to help support healthy digestion, IMMUNE system and overall health and wellness
- - FAMILY-OWNED and MADE in the USA using quality ingredients from trusted and SUSTAINABLE local and global sources
- - Formulated without grain, corn, wheat, artificial flavors or artificial colors
Taste of the Wild
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Trout, ocean fish meal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, pea protein, potato protein, canola oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), smoked salmon, natural flavor, DL-Methionine, potassium chloride, choline chloride, taurine, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, zinc proteinate, vitamin E supplement, niacin, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A supplement, biotin, potassium iodide, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, manganous oxide, sodium selenite, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid. Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms.
Crude Protein 32.0% minimum, Crude Fat 16.0% minimum, Crude Fiber 3.0% maximum, Moisture 10.0% maximum, Zinc 120 mg/kg minimum, Selenium 0.3 mg/kg minimum, Vitamin E 150 IU/kg minimum, Taurine 0.15% minimum, Omega-6 Fatty Acids* 2.4% minimum, Omega-3 Fatty Acids* 0.3% minimum, Total Microorganisms* not less than 80,000,000 CFU/lb, (Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium animalis) *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
For Kittens Weight (lbs) : Cups/Day Age Weaning to 16 weeks, 4-8 Months, 8-12 Months 1 - 4:3/4 - 1 , NA-3/4, NA-NA 4 - 6: 1-1.3 , 3/4 - 1, 0-2/3 6 - 9: 1.3 - 1.6 , 1 - 1.3, 2/3 - 3/4 9 - 12: 1.6 - NA, 1.3 - 1.6, 3/4 - 1 For Adult Cats Weight (lbs) : Cups/Day 3 - 1/3 5 - 1/2 10 - 3/4 15 - 1 20 - 1.25
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like