Taste of the Wild Canyon River Grain-Free Trout & Smoked Salmon Dry Cat Food, 14 lbs.
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
Watch your cat play and you will soon realize that your purring friend still has many of the same behaviors of a wild cat. Years of domestication and excellent care have turned a short-lived potential foe to a long-lived companion. Feed your cat like the true carnivore they are with Taste of the Wild's Canyon River Feline Formula with Trout & Smoked Salmon. A grain-free formula with sweet potatoes and potatoes provides highly digestible energy for your active cat. Made with trout and smoked salmon, this formula offers great taste and quality fish protein. For today's healthy cat, this formula is supplemented with vegetables and fruits, providing antioxidants to support a healthy immune system and overall good health. Your cat craves tastes from their wild past. Go ahead and give them one.
- - A taste of the wild with SMOKED SALMON; REAL TROUT is the #1 ingredient; optimal amino acid profile, protein rich for LEAN, STRONG MUSCLES
- - A NATURAL food with added vitamins & minerals; fruits and vegetables as SUPERFOODS for natural ANTIOXIDANTS; fatty acid blend for SKIN & COAT
- - Premium Ingredients from TRUSTED, SUSTAINABLE sources around the world; made with NO GRAIN, corn, wheat, filler; no artificial flavors, colors, preservatives added.
- - Nutrient rich and HIGHLY DIGESTIBLE with PROPRIETARY PROBIOTICS that survive and thrive in the GI tract; at guaranteed levels
- - MADE in the USA; FAMILY OWNED & run; food made with scientifically advanced food safety protocols; We'd appreciate your CALL 800.342.4808
Taste of the Wild
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Trout, ocean fish meal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, pea protein, potato protein, canola oil, smoked salmon, natural flavor, DL-methionine, potassium chloride, choline chloride, taurine, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, zinc proteinate, vitamin E supplement, niacin, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin A supplement, biotin, potassium iodide, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin (vitamin B2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, manganous oxide, sodium selenite, vitamin D supplement, folic acid. Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms.
Crude Protein 32.0% minimum, Crude Fat 16.0% minimum, Crude Fiber 3.0% maximum, Moisture 10.0% maximum, Zinc 120 mg/kg minimum, Selenium 0.3 mg/kg minimum, Vitamin E 150 IU/kg minimum, Taurine 0.15% minimum, Omega-6 Fatty Acids* 2.4% minimum, Omega-3 Fatty Acids* 0.3% minimum, Total Microorganisms* not less than 80,000,000 CFU/lb, (Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium animalis) *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
For Kittens Weight (lbs) : Cups/Day Age Weaning to 16 weeks, 4-8 Months, 8-12 Months 1 - 4:3/4 - 1 , NA-3/4, NA-NA 4 - 6: 1-1.3 , 3/4 - 1, 0-2/3 6 - 9: 1.3 - 1.6 , 1 - 1.3, 2/3 - 3/4 9 - 12: 1.6 - NA, 1.3 - 1.6, 3/4 - 1 For Adult Cats Weight (lbs) : Cups/Day 3 - 1/3 5 - 1/2 10 - 3/4 15 - 1 20 - 1.25