Taste of the Wild Ancient Stream with Smoked Salmon and Ancient Grains Dry Dog Food, 28 lbs.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price: $0.00
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
While dogs share the DNA of ancient canines like the wolf, years of human companionship and care have turned them into trusting best friends. Though their tastes crave something of the wild, their modern-day diet should provide them with the nutrition they need to thrive. And that is exactly what they get with Taste of the Wild with Ancient Grains, made with a unique blend of smoked, roasted and fresh meats, fish and fowl along with healthy grains to support overall health and well-being.
- - Taste of the Wild with Ancient Grains Ancient Stream with SMOKED SALMON dry dog food; REAL FISH is the #1 ingredient; high-protein (30%) to help support bones, joints and LEAN, STRONG MUSCLES
- - Nutrient-rich and provides the energy to thrive; vitamins and minerals from SUPERFOODS and ANCIENT GRAINS; omega fatty acids for healthy SKIN and COAT
- - Each serving includes high levels of species-specific, K9 Strain PROPRIETARY PROBIOTICS - plus antioxidants and prebiotics - to help support healthy digestion, immune system and overall health and wellness
- - FAMILY OWNED; MADE in the USA using PREMIUM INGREDIENTS from trusted, sustainable sources around the world
- - Formulated without corn or wheat; no artificial flavors or colors added
- - MADE in the USA; FAMILY OWNED & run; food made with scientifically advanced food safety protocols
Taste of the Wild
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Salmon, salmon meal, ocean fish meal, grain sorghum, millet, cracked pearled barley, dried yeast, canola oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), brown rice, smoked salmon, natural flavor, tomato pomace, salmon oil (a source of DHA), quinoa, chia seed, salt, potassium chloride, DL-Methionine, choline chloride, taurine, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, L-Carnitine, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, ascorbic acid. Vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid. Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms. The facility in which this food is made also makes food that may contain other ingredients.
Crude Protein 30.0% minimum, Crude Fat 15.0% minimum, Crude Fiber 3.0% maximum, Moisture 10.0% maximum, DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 0.05% minimum, Zinc 150 mg/kg minimum, Selenium 0.35 mg/kg minimum, Vitamin A 15,000 IU/kg minimum, Vitamin E 150 IU/kg minimum, L-Carnitine* 100 mg/kg minimum, Taurine* 0.12% minimum, Omega-6 Fatty Acids* 2.8% minimum, Omega-3 Fatty Acids* 0.6% minimum, Total Microorganisms* not less than 80,000,000 CFU/lb, (Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium animalis in descending amounts). *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Taste of the Wild Pet Foods understands that it matters what you feed your pet, which is why we work to ensure that all of our formulas are produced to adhere to strict quality and safety standards. If you have any questions or comments, please call 1-800-342-4808.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like