Taste of the Wild Ancient Mountain with Roasted Lamb and Ancient Grains Dry Dog Food, 28 lbs.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
While dogs share the DNA of ancient canines like the wolf, years of human companionship and care have turned them into trusting best friends. Though their tastes crave something of the wild, their modern-day diet should provide them with the nutrition they need to thrive. And that is exactly what they get with Taste of the Wild with Ancient Grains, made with a unique blend of smoked, roasted and fresh meats, fish and fowl along with healthy grains to support overall health and well-being.
- - A NEW Taste of the Wild with ANCIENT GRAINS; With roasted LAMB; Real meat is the #1 ingredient; High quality and protein rich for LEAN, STRONG MUSCLES
- - A combination of ancient, whole grains like grain SORGHUM, MILLET, QUINOA and CHIA seed which are naturally higher in protein
- - Formulated to AAFCO and FDA requirements and considering the latest research, by a team with expertise and experience in veterinary medicine, pet food nutrition, formulation, food science and food production
- - Ingredients from trusted, SUSTAINABLE sources around the world; Made with no corn, wheat, filler; No artificial flavors, colors, preservatives added
- - Nutrient rich and HIGHLY digestible food with high levels of PROPRIETARY PROBIOTICS specific for the species and guaranteed, to survive and thrive in the GI tract for overall health and wellbeing
- - MADE in the USA; FAMILY OWNED & run; food made with scientifically advanced food safety protocols
Taste of the Wild
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Lamb, lamb meal, grain sorghum, millet, cracked pearled barley, dried yeast, canola oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), brown rice, egg product, roasted lamb, natural flavor, tomato pomace, salmon oil (a source of DHA), quinoa, chia seed, salt, potassium chloride, DL-Methionine, choline chloride, taurine, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, L-Carnitine, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide. Thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid. Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms.
Crude Protein 25.0% minimum, Crude Fat 15.0% minimum, Crude Fiber 3.0% maximum, Moisture 10.0% maximum, DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 0.05% minimum, Zinc 150 mg/kg minimum, Selenium 0.4 mg/kg minimum, Vitamin A 15,000 IU/kg minimum, Vitamin E 150 IU/kg minimum, L-Carnitine* 100 mg/kg minimum, Taurine* 0.12% minimum, Omega-6 Fatty Acids* 2.8% minimum, Omega-3 Fatty Acids* 0.4% minimum, Glucosamine* 750 mg/kg minimum, Chondroitin Sulfate* 250 mg/kg minimum, Total Microorganisms* not less than 80,000,000 CFU/lb, (Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium animalis in descending amounts). *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Taste of the Wild Pet Foods understands that it matters what you feed your pet, which is why we work to ensure that all of our formulas are produced to adhere to strict quality and safety standards. If you have any questions or comments, please call 1-800-342-4808.
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
You May Also Like