Sunburst Orange Danio - 5 Pack
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
GloFish fluorescent fish come in a variety of species and colors of tropical fish. From bettas and danios to tetras, barbs and even sharks - all are brilliant under white LEDs and their color dazzles under blue LEDs!
- - GloFish are tropical fish that can be added to any freshwater aquarium provided there is sufficient space and suitable tank mates
- - GloFish are BORN BRILLIANT! They are not injected, painted, or dyed, and they inherit their lifelong color from their parents. Fish with natural fluorescent genetics are common in nature, found in more than 180 species!
- - GloFish are available in six stunning colors: Starfire Red, Electric Green, Sunburst Orange, Cosmic Blue, Galactic Purple and Moonrise Pink. (Color availability varies by species)
- - GloFish are available in seven species: Danios, Short-Fin Tetras, Long-Fin Tetras, Sharks, Short-Fin Barbs, Long-Fin Barbs, and Bettas
- - Assorted packs are sent with the most amount of colors available, which may vary by species and availability. No less than three different colors will be used to fill orders. Color-specific packs are also available if only one color is desired
- - Danios are schooling fish that thrive in groups of five or more of the same species
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Max water Temp
Pet Max Length
Min Water Temp
Pet Min Length
Petco Freshwater Fish
Petco takes great care to ensure that the Live Fish, Invertebrates & Plants you order arrives safely and in healthy condition. All Aquatic Life are guaranteed to stay alive for 7 days from the day they arrive at your home or we will gladly refund your money. Returns or refunds cannot be offered on Live Fish, Invertebrates & Plants that you decide you do not want. Please ensure the items you order are what you want before finalizing the order. If you experience a loss of your marine fish, freshwater fish, invertebrates, or live plants within 7 days of delivery please contact Customer Relations at 877-738-6742.
ACCLIMATION: Allow the sealed bag with your new fish to float in your aquarium for at least 15 minutes (but no longer than one hour) to ensure the water in the bag matches the temperature in your aquarium. For new aquariums, adding new fish slowly helps to properly develop the nitrogen cycle, which creates a safe environment for your aquatic pets. Petco offers free water testing in store to determine if your water is safe. DIET: A well-balanced betta diet consists of a variety of flakes, pellets, freeze-dried bloodworms, and frozen food. Feeding: Feed sparingly and no more than fish can eat in 1-2 minutes. Overfeeding can quickly foul the water, especially in smaller, unfiltered aquariums.
If we need to contact you for any reason about your order, shipping of your package may be affected. Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email with your order summary. Orders are subject to verification of payment information by phone or email. We ship for arrival to the customer Tuesday through Friday and Saturday for an extra charge where available.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like