Spot Farms Dehydrated Grain Free Turkey Dry Dog Food, 8.0 lbs.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
At Family Owned Spot Farms, we believe knowing where your dog's food comes from is just as important as knowing what's in it. That's why we go right to the source, working closely with small family farmers across the USA. Our farmers raise their animals the right way, feeding them an all-vegetarian diet and never using antibiotics. Chock full healthy nutrients and probiotics our wholesome, human grade recipes are bursting with a flavor your dog will love. Mix up a delicious meal for your pup you can both feel good about!
- - GRAIN FREE: Dehydrated and made with probiotics for easier digestibility, this healthy dog food is Made in the USA with NO ANTIBIOTICS EVER cage-free turkey raised in Indiana.
- - HUMAN GRADE: All of the ingredients are fit for human consumption and we make our food to the same standards required for human edible food.
- - NO ANIMAL MEAL: Only real meat. You won't find any feed grade ingredients like chicken meal, lamb meal or fish meal here.
- - ALL NATURAL: Spot Farms dog food has no by-products and no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. Just add water and stir for a delicious, nutritious meal.
- - FLEXIBLE FEEDING: This healthy delicious pet food can be fed as a complete diet, or as a topper or mix-in to add variety and extra nutrients to your pet's diet
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Dehydrated Turkey, Dried Potatoes, Flax Seed, Dried Apples, Dried Carrots, Dried Spinach, Dried Cranberries, Dicalcium Phosphate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Dried Yeast, Dried Sweet Potatoes, Salt, Dried Parsley, Fish Oil, Choline Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Selenium Yeast, Copper Proteinate, DL-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Natural Flavors, Manganese Proteinate, Vitamin A Acetate, Dried Bacillus Coagulans Fermentation Product, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement.
Crude Protein (Minimum) 26.0% Crude Fat (Minimum) 16.0% Crude Fiber (Maximum) 5.0% Moisture (Maximum) 10.0% Bacillus coagulans* (Minimum) 100,000,000 CFU/lb
Dog Size Dry Cups/Day* Under 5 lbs 1/4 - 1/2 cups; 5-15 lbs 1/2 - 1 cups; 15-30 lbs 1 - 1 1/2 cups; 30-50 lbs 1 1/2 - 2 1/4 cups; 50-75 lbs 2 1/4 - 3 1/4 cups; 75-100 lbs 3 1/4 - 4 cups * We suggest dividing the daily amount into two servings. Your individual dog's needs will vary with age and activity. For puppies serve up to 50% more than the amounts listed. For pregnant or nursing dogs you may feed up to 2-3 times listed amounts. For dogs over 100 lbs please add 1/3 cup for every 10lbs over 100lbs. Food that has been rehydrated, but not fed, may be refrigerated for up to 2 days.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like