Soulistic Pate Kitten Tuna & Salmon Formula in a Hydrating Puree Wet Cat Food, 3 oz., Case of 12
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Nourish your cat's body and soul with Soulistic natural grain-free cat food. Soulistic cat food specializes in creating a nutritional blend that reflects a human food style so that you know that what you are feeding your cat is just as healthy as what you eat. Soulistic Pate Dinners are made with high quality ingredients like cage free chicken and Red Meat Tuna that are blended into a hydrating puree to create a creamy and delicious pate that cats will love.
- - Formulated for kittens 2-12 months with added vitamins and nutrients to support healthy growth
- - Made with Red Meat Tuna and wild caught Salmon
- - Pate recipe in a hydrating puree provides high moisture to maintain kittens hydrated and healthy
- - Grain, gluten, carrageenan and MSG free. Preservative free and made with no artificial flavors or colors
- - All fish are wild caught, dolphin and sea turtle safe and responsibly sourced
- - Made in a human food facility
- - Soulistic is proudly made by Weruva, a family owned company
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
12 X 3 OZ
Fish Broth, Tuna, Salmon, Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavor, Potato Starch, Tricalcium Phosphate, Dried Egg, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Calcium Lactate, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source Of Vitamin K), Potassium Iodide.
Crude Protein (min) 11.0%, Crude Fat (min) 1.5%, Crude Fiber (max) 1.0%, Moisture (max) 87.0%, Ash (max) 2.0%.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed for in-date product.
Kittens require more calories for growth. If fed alone, feed 1-2 cans per 1.5 to 2 lbs of body weight per day, or until full. Divide into 3 or more meals. As your kitten grows, continue to adjust feeding amount to maintain ideal body shape and avoid excess weight. Your kitten should have access to clean, fresh water. Refrigerate after opening.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like