Soulistic Moist & Tender Kitten Chicken & Tuna Formula in Gravy Wet Cat Food, 2.8 oz., Case of 8
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
Nourish your cat's body and soul with Soulistic natural grain-free cat food. Soulistic cat food specializes in creating a nutritional blend that reflects a human food style so that you know that what you are feeding your cat is just as healthy as what you eat. Soulistic Pate Dinners are made with high quality ingredients like cage free chicken and Red Meat Tuna that are blended into a hydrating puree to create a creamy and delicious pate that cats will love.
- - Formulated for kittens 2-12 months with added vitamins and nutrients to support healthy growth
- - Made with cage free Chicken that contain no added hormones or antibiotics and Red Meat Tuna
- - Minced recipe in a delicious gravy provides high moisture to maintain kittens hydrated and healthy
- - Grain, gluten, carrageenan, MSG, BPA and GMO free. Preservative free and made with no artificial flavors or colors
- - All fish are wild caught, dolphin and sea turtle safe and responsibly sourced
- - Made in a human food facility
- - Soulistic is proudly made by Weruva, a family owned company
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
8 X 2.8 OZ
Chicken Broth, Chicken, Tuna, Natural Flavor, Potato Starch, Sunflower Oil, Calcium Lactate, Guar Gum, Dried Egg, Tricalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source Of Vitamin K).
Crude Protein (min) 11.5%, Crude Fat (min) 5.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 1.0%, Moisture (max) 83.0%, Ash (max) 2.0%.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed for in-date product.
Kittens require more calories for growth. If fed alone, feed 1-2 pouches per 1.5 to 2 lbs of body weight per day, or until full. As your kitten grows, continue to adjust feeding amount to maintain ideal body shape and avoid excess weight. Your kitten should have access to clean, fresh water. Refrigerate after opening.