Attributes / Specifications
Give your best friend a leg up when you go on adventures together with the PetSafe Happy Ride Folding Dog Ramp. Weighing only 10 pounds, this ramp is easy for you to carry and lift in and out of your vehicle. Although light, the strong, durable folding ramp can support four-legged friends up to 150 pounds. If your dog isn't quite tall enough to hop in the car, or if you want to help protect his joints, the folding ramp gives him the freedom to easily walk in and out of your car, minivan or SUV all by himself. The high-traction surface and side rails allow your dog to confidently walk up and down the ramp without slipping or falling. You can conveniently store your ramp by simply folding it in half and locking it with the safety latch while you are traveling in the car.
- Continue Adventures Together - Use the folding ramp to help your best friend get in and out of your car, minivan or SUV all by themselves to improve road trips together
- Durable - Tough, strong material supports pets who weigh up to 150 pounds
- Lightweight - Weighing only 10 pounds the ramp is easy to carry and lift in and out of the car between stops
- No Slipping - High-traction surface and side rails keep your furry friend from slipping or falling when walking on the ramp
- Simple to Store - Ramp easily folds in half and locks with the safety latch to let you conveniently store it in your vehicle
- Sizing - Folding ramp measures 62 in L X 16 in W X 4 in H
- Weight12 LBS
- Primary BrandPetSafe
- Days to ShipShips in 2-3 Business Days
Our most economical ramp and the lightest full-size dog ramps for pick-up trucks on the market! Weighing in at a "feather-light" 10 lbs., the Bi-fold Portable Dog Ramps still support over 200 lbs. Its rugged, all-plastic construction and simple, folding design make it a cinch to use. The Solvit UltraLite Bifold Pet Ramp has a high-traction walking surface and four rubber feet provide a sure footing to give pets confidence as they go up and down. The built-in safety release latch secures the ramp while being carried or stowed.