Attributes / Specifications
Let us help get your best friend back on his paws. Whether your dog is a senior, recovering from surgery or disabled, the PetSafe CareLift Support Harness helps you give your pet the support he needs. A front and rear support harness work together to evenly spread weight to provide full-body support for your furry friend. Safely lift your dog without putting painful pressure on his joints or straining your back using the support handles and the included shoulder strap. The fully padded harness will keep your four-legged friend comfortable when helping him up steps or lifting him in and out of the car. Thoughtfully designed, the support harness provides comfort for both male and female dogs while making potty breaks simple. When life get messy and the harness gets dirty, simply toss it in the washing machine for easy clean-up. PetSafe brand is here to help you and your pet live happy together.
- Full Body Support - Give your dog the full-body support he needs whether he's getting older, recovering from surgery or disabled
- Safely Assist Your Pet - Support handles allow you to lift your dog easily; attach the shoulder strap on the medium and large size harness to reduce strain on your back when helping your dog
- Adjustable Sizing - The harness easily adjusts so you can get the best fit for your dog's needs; make sure to check the size chart to find the best fit for your four-legged friend
- Mobility - Full-body harness allows you to help your best friend get in and out of the car, go for a walk or take potty breaks
- Comfortable - The extra padding supports your dog and reduces lifting strain; for males, a removable protection shield minimizes discomfort when helping him get around
- Machine Washable - Breathable mesh material is machine washable to allow for easy clean-up
- Primary BrandPetSafe
- Days to ShipShips in 2-3 Business Days
For older, injured or invalid dogs, the CareLift lifting harness provides a convenient and safe way to improve pet's mobility. The harness can be used with the rear section only, front section only, or with both front and rear sections for dogs that need more assistance. The full-body (front & rear) configuration can be comfortably worn full-time to make it easy to assist the pet without the hassle of installing the harness each time it's needed (great for “emergency” bathroom breaks!) The unique design of the rear section lifts dogs from both the hips and abdomen, resulting in less stress than similar devices which lift only from either the legs or abdomen. There's also a specially-shaped protector panel under the abdomen for male dogs (can be removed for females). Four lifting methods are available with the CareLift system: 1) rear lift only, using either the adjustable leash, or the comfort-grip handle; 2) front lift only, using the comfort grip handle; 3) full body lift, using the comfort grip handles at front and rear; or 4) full body lift, using the adjustable shoulder strap attached to front and rear The CareLift is excellent for assisting pets up stairs, into vehicles, onto furniture, outside for a bathroom break, or to provide some assistance when taking a walk. Perfect for rehabilitation of dogs after injury or surgery. Available in two adjustable sizes to fits most any dog comfortably - Medium size fits dogs from 35-70 lbs and Large size fits dogs from 70–130 lbs. Refer to our sizing chart to determine best fit.