Solid Gold Wolf Cub Bison & Oatmeal Puppy Food, 24 lbs.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
One day soon, your little pup is going to outgrow every collar in the house. Getting there requires a carefully crafted food-one with controlled levels of calcium for good bone development. With the perfect balance of the highest quality, pasture raised bison and our unique blend of functional superfoods and living probiotics, this potato free recipe supports healthy growth for your large breed pup while providing gut health and overall immune support. Your cubs are bound to be big. Make sure they're also bound for greatness!
- - REAL BISON 1st INGREDIENT: Featuring natural pasture raised, USA bison as the first ingredient combined with healthy fats, whole grains and our unique blend of superfoods designed to help rebuild and maintain your dog's muscles, and provide gut health and immune support, as well as skin and coat health
- - NUTRIENT-RICH WHOLE GRAINS: Brown rice and pearled barley provide a rich source of Fiber, B Vitamins and Minerals to keep your dog happy. Never made with any corn, wheat, soy or artificial preservatives
- - MADE FOR LARGE BREED PUPPIES : A science based formula of DHA for cognitive development, calcium for good bone development, and balanced levels of Omega-3 fatty acids will keep your medium or large breed puppy feeling great through their first year
- - PROTECTED PROBIOTICS: Combined with fiber-rich prebiotics, our patented, protected living probiotics stay alive and viable until consumed. Carefully selected superfoods, living probiotics, and omega fatty acids cleanse, balance, and fuel to support your pet's gut health and overall immune support
- - 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Started over 40 years ago by Sissy McGill Solid Gold has had one mission to deliver the highest quality holistic pet foods on the market. If for any reason you are not satisfied please contact us
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Bison, Ocean Fish Meal, Brown Rice, Oatmeal, Peas, Pearled Barley, Pea Protein, Dried Eggs, Ground Flaxseed, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Pea Fiber, Natural Flavor, Salmon Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Tomato Pomace, Carrots, Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, Pumpkin, L-Threonine, DL-Methionine, Blueberries, Cranberries, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid), Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Dried Chicory Root, Taurine, Rosemary Extract, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product. Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product.
Crude Protein (Min.) 26.0%, Crude Fat (Min.) 12.0%, Crude Fiber (Max.) 4.0%, Moisture (Max.) 10.0%, DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) (Min.) 0.1%, Calcium (Min.) 1.1%, Calcium (Max.) 1.5%, Vitamin E (Min.) 100 IU/kg, Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Min.) 2.0%*, Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Min.) 0.3%*, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (Min.) 100 mg/kg*, Total Microorganisms (Min.) 2 x 105 cfu/g* (Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Enterococcus Faecium, Lactobacillus Casei). *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
5-15 lbs. feed 1/2 to 1 1/4 cups/day; 16-30 lbs. feed 1 1/4-2 cups/day; 31-45 lbs. feed 2-2 3/4 cups/day; 46-60 lbs. feed 2 3/4-3 1/4 cups/day; 61-75 lbs. feed 3 1/4 -4 cups/day. We recommend splitting these daily guidelines into two meals. Feeding amounts are guidelines and may vary based on activity, health condition, life stage, temperature. It is important to maintain your pet's body condition for long-term health. Solid Gold pet foods are complete and balanced; additional foods, treats and chews may alter that balance. Offer fresh water daily. We recommend your dog see the veterinarian annually. Puppies, Lactating & Gestating Females: Puppies start to nibble on solid food at 3-4 weeks. We recommend moistening dry food with warm water or Solid Gold canned food through weaning (6-8 weeks). Maintain your puppy's ideal body condition. Appetite changes are normal with most puppies. Lactating /gestating females may need 2-3 times more food than shown in the table.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like