Solid Gold Winged Tiger Quail & Pumpkin Holistic Grain Free Dry Adult Cat Food With Superfoods, 6 lbs.
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
This grain and gluten free cat food boasts well-balanced nutrition to fuel your cat's tiger like skills and the appetite to match. It is packed with high-quality quail, lean protein, our unique blend of functional superfoods and omega fatty acids to provide gut health and overall immune support. This recipe also features fiber-rich pumpkin and is ideal for cats with sensitive stomachs or digestive upset to keep their adventures going. **Packaging May Vary**
- - REAL QUAIL FIRST INGREDIENT: Real, responsibly sourced quail provides a lean, mild protein ideal for cats with sensitive stomachs or who need novel, exotic proteins
- - NATURAL & GRAIN FREE: Free from corn, wheat or soy which are common allergens for cats. Balanced omega fatty acids for a soft & shiny coat. No Artificial Colorings Or Preservatives
- - IDEAL FOR SENSETIVE STOMACHS: A moderate protein and fat recipe that is easy to digest for cats with sensitive stomachs. Fiber-rich pumpkin helps support healthy and gentle digestion
- - PROTECTED PROBIOTICS: Combined with fiber-rich prebiotics, our patented, protected living probiotics stay alive and viable until consumed. Carefully selected superfoods, living probiotics, and omega fatty acids cleanse, balance, and fuel to support your pet's gut health and overall immune support
- - 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Started over 40 years ago by Sissy McGill Solid Gold has had one mission to deliver the highest quality holistic pet foods on the market. If for any reason you are not satisfied please contact us
- - Made in the USA
- - More than 40 years of delivering natural, holistic nutrition for dogs and cats
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Quail, Turkey Meal, Chicken Meal, Peas, Potatoes, Tapioca, Chickpeas, Ocean Fish Meal, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Pumpkin, Natural Flavor, Dried Eggs, Carrots, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, Choline Chloride, Blueberries, Cranberries, Salmon Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid), Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Taurine, DL-Methionine, Dried Chicory Root, Rosemary Extract, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product. Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Folic Acid, Calcium Iodate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Rosemary Extract, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product.
Crude Protein (Min.) 30.0%, Crude Fat (Min.) 13.0%, Crude Fiber (Max.) 3.0%, Moisture (Max.) 10.0%, DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) (Min.) 0.03%, Vitamin E (Min.) 100 IU/kg Taurine (Min.) 0.15%, Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Min.) 2.00%,* Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Min.) 0.2%,* Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (Min.) 100 mg/kg* Total Microorganisms (Min.) 2 x 105 cfu/g* (Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Enterococcus Faecium, Lactobacillus Casei) *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles. Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed if you are not completely satisfied with this product, please contact customer service to return and find a replacement.
Cat's Weight (lbs) Food Per Day (cups) 4 - 6 1/4 - 1/2 7 - 9 1/2 - 3/4 10 - 12 3/4 13 - 15 1 16 - 20 1 - 1 1/4.