Solid Gold Sunday Sunrise Lamb Dry Dog Food, 24 lbs.
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
Does your dog have an appetite for adventure? Support a healthy metabolism any time, any day with this balanced grain and gluten free recipe, purposefully crafted with pasture raised lamb and egg for powerful protein. Our unique blend of functional superfoods, living probiotics and rich omegas helps build strong muscles and provides gut health and overall immune support. This recipe provides fuel for every adventure! **Packaging May Vary**
- - REAL LAMB 1st INGREDIENT: Packed with pasture-fed lamb for high density protein and a unique blend of functional superfoods to promote gut health and overall immune support
- - NATURAL & GRAIN FREE: Sunday Sunrise is purposely crafted to support a healthy metabolism with nutrient rich ingredients like sweet potatoes for a healthy metabolism and digestive support while remaining grain and gluten free
- - ALLERGEN & SENTITIVITY FRIENDLY: Specially formulated with pasture-fed lamb and egg provide powerful protein. This recipe is iron rich for muscle health to keep your dog happy and healthy. Great for dogs with chicken protein allergy
- - PROTECTED PROBIOTICS: Combined with fiber-rich prebiotics, our patented, protected living probiotics stay alive and viable until consumed. Carefully selected superfoods, living probiotics, and omega fatty acids cleanse, balance, and fuel to support your pet's gut health and overall immune support
- - 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Started over 40 years ago by Sissy McGill Solid Gold has had one mission to deliver the highest quality holistic pet foods on the market. If for any reason you are not satisfied please contact us
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Lamb, Lamb Meal, Sweet Potatoes, Chickpeas, Lentils, Peas, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Ocean Fish Meal, Dried Eggs, Pea Fiber, Natural Flavor, Carrots, Salt, Salmon Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Pumpkin, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid), Blueberries, Cranberries, DL-Methionine, Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Dried Chicory Root, Taurine, Rosemary Extract, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product. Dried Chicory Root, Taurine, Rosemary Extract, Dried Lactobacillus Plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Animalis Fermentation Product.
Crude Protein (Min.) 22.0%, Crude Fat (Min.) 12.0%, Crude Fiber (Max.) 4.0%, Moisture (Max.) 10.0%, DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) (Min.) 0.02%, Vitamin E (Min.) 100 IU/kg, Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Min.) 1.0%*, Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Min.) 0.1%*, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (Min.) 100 mg/kg*, Total Microorganisms (Min.) 2 x 105 cfu/g* (Lactobacillus Plantarum, Bacillus Subtilis, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Enterococcus Faecium, Bifidobacterium Animalis). *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed if you are not completely satisfied with this product, please contact customer service to return and find a replacement.
Dog's Weight (lbs) Food Per Day (cups) 5 - 15 1/2 - 1 1/4 16 - 30 1 1/4 - 2 31 - 45 2 - 2 3/4 46 - 60 2 3/4 - 3 1/4 61 - 75 3 1/4 - 3 3/4 76 - 100 3 3/4 - 4 3/4 >100 4 3/4 +.