Solid Gold MMillennia Beef, Brown Rice & Peas Adult Dog Food, 28.5 lbs.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Don't let the name Everyday Nutrition fool you. MMillennia has fueled healthy dogs since the year 2000 and is crafted with highly palatable USA sourced beef and high quality brown and white rice, great for dogs with sensitive stomachs. With healthy whole grains, our unique blend of nutritious superfoods, living probiotics and rich omegas, this potato-free recipe is sure to provide your dog with gut health and overall immune support for MMillennia to come!
- - REAL BEEF 1st INGREDIENT: USA sourced beef provides a dense source of protein that your dog will crave! Great for dogs with sensitivities to chicken protein
- - Non-GMO WHOLE GRAINS: Brown rice and pearled barley provide a rich source of Fiber, B Vitamins and Minerals to keep your dog happy. Potato free and never made with any corn, wheat, soy or artificial preservatives
- - OPTIMIZED FOR FULL-BODY HEALTH : Specifically formulated to enhance your dog's coat, sharp mind and optimal energy levels. Specially formulated with real USA beef, non-GMO whole grains, whole superfoods, living probiotics and rich omegas to promote gut health and overall immune support
- - PROTECTED PROBIOTICS: Combined with fiber-rich prebiotics, our patented, protected living probiotics stay alive and viable until consumed. Carefully selected superfoods, living probiotics, and omega fatty acids cleanse, balance, and fuel to support your pet's gut health and overall immune support
- - 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Started over 40 years ago by Sissy McGill Solid Gold has had one mission to deliver the highest quality holistic pet foods on the market. If for any reason you are not satisfied please contact us
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Beef, Ocean Fish Meal, Pearled Barley, Brown Rice, Peas, White Rice, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Eggs, Dried Tomato Pomace, Ground Flaxseed, Natural Flavor, Carrots, Potassium Chloride, Pumpkin, Blueberries, Cranberries, Salmon Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Choline Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid), Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), DL-Methionine, Dried Chicory Root, Taurine, Rosemary Extract, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product. ment, Rosemary Extract, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product.
Crude Protein (Min.) 22.0%, Crude Fat (Min.) 12.0%, Crude Fiber (Max.) 4.0%, Moisture (Max.) 10.0%, DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) (Min.) 0.05%, Vitamin E (Min.) 100 IU/kg, Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Min.) 1.5%*, Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Min.) 0.5%*, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (Min.) 100 mg/kg*, Total Microorganisms 2 x 105 cfu/g* (Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Enterococcus Faecium, Lactobacillus Casei). *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
5-15 lbs. feed 1/2 to 1 1/4 cups/day; 16-30 lbs. feed 1 1/4-2 cups/day; 31-45 lbs. feed 2-2 3/4 cups/day; 46-60 lbs. feed 2 3/4-3 1/4 cups/day; 61-75 lbs. feed 3 1/4 -4 cups/day. We recommend splitting these daily guidelines into two meals. Feeding amounts are guidelines and may vary based on activity, health condition, life stage, temperature. It is important to maintain your pet's body condition for long-term health. Solid Gold pet foods are complete and balanced; additional foods, treats and chews may alter that balance. Offer fresh water daily. We recommend your dog see the veterinarian annually. Puppies, Lactating & Gestating Females: Puppies start to nibble on solid food at 3-4 weeks. We recommend moistening dry food with warm water or Solid Gold canned food through weaning (6-8 weeks). Maintain your puppy's ideal body condition. Appetite changes are normal with most puppies. Lactating /gestating females may need 2-3 times more food than shown in the table.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like