Solid Gold Let's Stay In Indoor Cat Salmon, Lentil & Apple Recipe for Adult Cats; Grain Free Dry Food with Superfoods, 6 lbs.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Look no more, you have found a food specially designed to meet the needs of your indoor cat! Lean, cold water salmon combined with fiber packed lentils and our unique blend of functional superfoods will keep your cat feeling satisfied and can with hairball control. This grain and gluten free recipe also boasts living probiotics and rich omegas to provide gut health and overall immune support. Provide your indoor cat, including those with sensitivities to chicken protein, the balanced nutrition they need for a lifetime of indoor fun.
- - REAL SALMON 1st INGREDIENT: Easy to digest, lean cold water salmon combined with fiber packed lentils and superfoods for gut health & overall immune support. Grain and gluten free to ensure even the most sensitive stomachs have no issues digesting
- - HAIRBALL PREVENTION: crafted specifically with indoor cats in mind to feature fermentable fiber and probiotics for sensitive stomachs and hairball prevention and overall wellness
- - NATURAL & GRAIN FREE: Our holistic blend is crafted to provide your cat with a balanced diet that is free from soy, wheat and corn so your cat can have the energy they need for an active life
- - PROTECTED PROBIOTICS: Combined with fiber-rich prebiotics, our patented, protected living probiotics stay alive and viable until consumed. Carefully selected superfoods, living probiotics, and omega fatty acids cleanse, balance, and fuel to support your pet's gut health and overall immune support
- - 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Started over 40 years ago by Sissy McGill Solid Gold has had one mission to deliver the highest quality holistic pet foods on the market. If for any reason you are not satisfied please contact us
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Salmon, Salmon Meal, Lentils, Peas, Turkey Meal, Pea Protein, Pea Fiber, Chicken Fat (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Apples, Natural Flavors, Flaxseed, Dried Eggs, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Salmon Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Calcium Sulfate, Carrots, Pumpkin, Parsley, Cranberries, Blueberries, Lettuce, Celery, Beets, Watercress, Spinach, Dried Chicory Root, Broccoli, Spearmint, Almond Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Sesame Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Kelp, Thyme, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, L Ascorbyl 2 Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Folic Acid, Calcium Iodate, Manganese Proteinate. Copper Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Rosemary Extract, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product
Crude Protein (Min.) 36.0%, Crude Fat (Min.) 16.0%, Crude Fiber (Max.) 8.0%, Moisture (Max.) 10.0%, DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) (Min.) 0.1%, Vitamin E (Min.) 100 IU/kg, Taurine (Min.) 0.1%, Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Min.) 2.0%*, Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Min.) 0.5%*, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (Min.) 100 mg/kg*, Total Microorganisms (Min.) 2 x 105 cfu/g* (Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Enterococcus Faecium, Lactobacillus Casei). *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles. Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed if you are not completely satisfied with this product, please contact customer service to return and find a replacement.
For adult cats. Feed as a complete meal.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like