You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Look no more, you have found a food specially designed to meet the needs of your indoor cat! Cage free, all natural chicken combined with fiber packed lentils and our unique blend of functional superfoods will keep your cat feeling satisfied and can help with hairball control. This grain and gluten free recipe also boasts living probiotics and rich omegas to provide gut health and overall immune support. Provide your indoor cat the balanced nutrition they need for a lifetime of indoor fun.
- - REAL CHICKEN 1st INGREDIENT: cage free, all natural chicken combined with fiber packed lentils and superfoods for gut health & overall immune support. Grain and gluten free to ensure even the most sensitive stomachs have no issues digesting
- - HAIRBALL PREVENTION: crafted specifically with indoor cats in mind to feature fermentable fiber and probiotics for sensitive stomachs and hairball prevention and overall wellness
- - NATURAL & GRAIN FREE: Our holistic blend is crafted to provide your cat with a balanced diet that is free from soy, wheat and corn so your cat can have the energy they need for an active life
- - PROTECTED PROBIOTICS: Combined with fiber-rich prebiotics, our patented, protected living probiotics stay alive and viable until consumed. Carefully selected superfoods, living probiotics, and omega fatty acids cleanse, balance, and fuel to support your pet's gut health and overall immune support
- - 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Started over 40 years ago by Sissy McGill Solid Gold has had one mission to deliver the highest quality holistic pet foods on the market. If for any reason you are not satisfied please contact us
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Chicken, Chicken Meal, Lentils, Peas, Turkey Meal, Pea Protein, Pea Fiber, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Ocean Fish Meal, Apples, Ground Flaxseed, Natural Flavor, Dried Eggs, Carrots, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Salmon Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Pumpkin, Blueberries, Cranberries, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid), Calcium Sulfate, Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Taurine, DL-Methionine, Dried Chicory Root, Rosemary Extract, Dried Bacillus Coagulans Fermentation Product.
Crude Protein (Min.) 36.0%, Crude Fat (Min.) 16.0%, Crude Fiber (Max.) 8.0%, Moisture (Max.) 10.0%, DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) (Min.) 0.05%, Vitamin E (Min.) 100 IU/kg, Taurine (Min.) 0.1%, Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Min.) 2.0%*, Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Min.) 0.5%*, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (Min.) 100 mg/kg*, Total Microorganisms (Min.) 2 x 105 cfu/g*, (Bacillus Coagulans). *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles. LactoSpore Bacillus Coagulans, LactoSpore is a registered trademark of Sabinsa Corporation. Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
Complete and balanced recipe for adult cats of all sizes. Feeding recommendation: 4-6 lbs: 1/4 to 1/2 cups daily; 7-9 lbs: 1/2 - 3/4 cups daily; 10-12 lbs: 3/4 cups daily; 13 - 15 lbs: 3/4 - 1 cup daily; 15 - 20 lbs: 1 - 1 1/4 cups daily. See back of packaging for additional feeding guidelines and recommendations.
You May Also Like