Solid Gold Buck Wild Venison, Potato and Pumpkin Dry Dog Food, 24 lbs.
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
Fuel your dog's desires with this grain and gluten free recipe that is not only delicious but also easy to digest. Buck Wild is crafted with pasture raised venison, a novel protein that is great for dogs with sensitivities to chicken protein, and pumpkin for healthy digestion. These delicious ingredients are combined with our unique blend of nutritious superfoods for the wild flavors your dog has been craving while providing gut health and overall immune support.
- - REAL VENISON 1st INGREDIENT: Buck Wild features pasture raised venison potato and pumpkin to support healthy digestion. Great for dogs with sensitivities to chicken!
- - NATURAL & GRAIN FREE: Buck Wild is packed to the core with powerfully balanced ingredients free of grains and fillers and providing the perfect fuel for your active dog
- - POWERFUL SUPERFOOD BLEND: Our blend of unique nutrient-rich superfoods rich in omega 3 and 6 fatty acids provide the optimal balance for a healthy coat and immune support. Easily digestible for dogs with sensitive stomachs
- - PROTECTED PROBIOTICS: Combined with fiber-rich prebiotics, our patented, protected living probiotics stay alive and viable until consumed. Carefully selected superfoods, living probiotics, and omega fatty acids cleanse, balance, and fuel to support your pet's gut health and overall immune support
- - 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Started over 40 years ago by Sissy McGill Solid Gold has had one mission to deliver the highest quality holistic pet foods on the market. If for any reason you are not satisfied please contact us
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Venison, Turkey Meal, Potatoes, Peas, Chickpeas, Lentils, Sweet Potatoes, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Eggs, Pumpkin, Ocean Fish Meal, Pea Fiber, Natural Flavor, Dicalcium Phosphate, Carrots, Salmon Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Salt, Blueberries, Cranberries, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid), Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Dried Chicory Root, Taurine, Rosemary Extract, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product. Vitamin B12 Supplement, Rosemary Extract, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Animalis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Reuteri Fermentation Product.
Crude Protein (Min.) 23.0%, Crude Fat (Min.) 12.0%, Crude Fiber (Max.) 4.0%, Moisture (Max.) 10.0%, DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) (Min.) 0.05%, Vitamin E (Min.) 100 IU/kg, Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Min.) 1.5%*, Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Min.) 0.15%*, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (Min.) 100 mg/kg*, Total Microorganisms 2 x 105 cfu/g* (Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Enterococcus Faecium, Lactobacillus Casei). *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed if you are not completely satisfied with this product, please contact customer service to return and find a replacement.
For adult dogs of all breeds and sizes. Feed as a complete meal.