So Phresh X-Large Leak Guard Quilted Potty Pads, Count of 100
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
The So Phresh X-Large Leak Guard Dog Pads soak up five cups of liquid with proven leak protection making them an ideal potty solution for pups in training or with limited access to an outdoor place where they can relieve themselves. Quick-dry technology provides you with peace of mind by keeping their paws from tracking liquid, while a non-skid backing helps keep these potty pads in place as they protect your floor.
- - X-Large Leak Guard Dog Pads by So Phresh
- - Five ultra-absorbent layers soak hold up to five cups of liquid to help protect your floors
- - Pads feature attractant making for great dog training pads for puppies
- - Non-skid backing ensures dog pad stays where it has been placed to protect your floor
- - Quick-dry technology in the top layer of these dog pee pads helps prevent tracking of wet paws
- - From training, to bad weather, or city living, these pads make a great indoor potty solution for all life stages
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Place potty pad quilted side up in an open area, and away from your pet's food and bedding. Even though pads have an attractant that lets dogs know to "pee here," it's still a good idea to show your dog exactly where the pad is and that it's their personal potty. Giving your pet praise and the occasional treat after using the pad can help positively reinforce this good behavior. Once your dog is trained to use the pad inside, you can encourage him to use it outside. Start by moving the pad closer to the door, and eventually outside and into a desired area. Pets are less likely to use pads once they're completely soiled, so frequently replacing with clean pads is important. When disposing, lift the corners first to help keep the mess contained.
You May Also Like