So Phresh Maximum Absorbency XX-Large Leak Shield Potty Pads, Count of 144
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
The So Phresh Maximum Absorbency Leak Shield Potty Pads offer two times more coverage than our standard So Phresh Leak Guard Potty pads so you can shield surfaces more efficiently and spend more time on the best parts of caring for your pet. In addition to their 5 ultra-absorbent layers of proven leak protection, the bottom of each pad is lined with extra-long adhesive strips so you can effectively guard a variety of surfaces depending on how your pup prefers to pee.
- - Maximum Absorbency Leak Shield Potty Pads from So Phresh
- - 5 ultra-absorbent layers soak up and hold up to 10 cups of liquid to help protect your floors
- - Quick Dry Technology helps contain messes by turning liquids to gel on contact
- - Quilted fibers draw in moisture for quick and efficient absorption
- - Pet attractant encourages use for easier training
- - Leak-proof liner and sealed pad design help prevent runoff to keep floors dry
- - Extra-long adhesive strips ensure potty pad stays in place so you can effectively shield a variety of surfaces depending on how your pup prefers to pee
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
2 X 44 IN
2 X 30 IN
Place potty pad quilted side up in an open area, and away from your pet's food and bedding. Even though pads have an attractant that lets dogs know to "pee here," it's still a good idea to show your dog exactly where the pad is and that it's their personal potty. Giving your pet praise and the occasional treat after using the pad can help positively reinforce this good behavior. Once your dog is trained to use the pad inside, you can encourage him to use it outside. Start by moving the pad closer to the door, and eventually outside and into a desired area. Pets are less likely to use pads once they're completely soiled, so frequently replacing with clean pads is important. When disposing, lift the corners first to help keep the mess contained.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like