So Phresh Large Earth-Conscious Potty Pads, Count of 50
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
The So Phresh Earth-Conscious Potty Pads soak up messes efficiently and responsibly with 4 absorbent layers including a liner crafted with 50% recycled plastic. These pads are a less-processed approach to potty training with a bleach- and dye-free construction that locks in liquid and provides proven leak protection for your peace of mind.
- - Earth-Conscious Potty Pads from So Phresh
- - Liner is responsibly made with 50% recycled plastic
- - Bleach & dye free construction soaks up to three cups of liquid - the same level of absorbency of the standard Leak Guard Quilted Potty Pads - to help protect your floors
- - Four ultra-absorbent layers soak hold up to three cups of liquid
- - Pads feature attractant making for great dog training pads for puppies
- - From training, to bad weather, or city living, these pads make a great indoor potty solution
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Place potty pad quilted side up in an open area, and away from your pet's food and bedding. Even though pads have an attractant that lets dogs know to "pee here," it's still a good idea to show your dog exactly where the pad is and that it's their personal potty. Giving your pet praise and the occasional treat after using the pad can help positively reinforce this good behavior. Once your dog is trained to use the pad inside, you can encourage him to use it outside. Start by moving the pad closer to the door, and eventually outside and into a desired area. Pets are less likely to use pads once they're completely soiled, so frequently replacing with clean pads is important. When disposing, lift the corners first to help keep the mess contained.
You May Also Like