SmartBones Stuffed Twistz Vegetable & Pork No-Rawhide Dog Chews, 6.9 oz., Count of 6
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
No-rawhide SmartBones chews are made with wholesome vegetables for a scrumptious taste dogs can't resist. Giving your dog a treat that you both can love just got a whole lot easier. Made with craveable ingredients like wholesome vegetables and pork flavor, these SmartBones Stuffed Twistz are sure to be a new favorite for your dog. A healthy alternative to rawhide, these chews are easy to digest and 100% delicious. SmartBones chews provide great taste in a twist-shaped treat for both fun and flavor. These rawhide-free chews are vitamin and mineral enriched. Contains 6 chews your dog will love. Feed your dog 1 to 2 chews per day.
- - RAWHIDE-FREE CHEWS: SmartBones chews are easy to digest and 100% delicious
- - MADE WITH VEGETABLES: These SmartBones chews are made with wholesome vegetables and pork flavor for a scrumptious taste your dogs can't resist
- - VITAMIN AND MINERAL ENRICHED: These chews are a healthy alternative to rawhide and are vitamin and mineral enriched
- - CHEWING HELPS MAINTAIN HEALTHY TEETH: SmartBones chews have all the benefits of a rawhide chew without the rawhide
- - TWIST STICK SHAPES: 6 stuffed twist-shaped chews dogs love
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Long lasting chew
Cornstarch, Rice Flour, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Dried Peas, Fructose, Maltodextrin, Gelatin, Barley Malt Syrup, Chicken, Pork, Dried Cultured Whey, Salt, Dried Carrot, Dried Sweet Potato, Carrageenan, Dicalcium Phosphate, Carmine (Color), Sodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Glyceryl Monostearate, D-Calcium Panthothenate, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacinamide, Riboflavin Supplement.
Crude Protein (min) 10.0%, Crude Fat (min) 0.01%, Crude Fiber (max) 1.0%, Moisture (max) 18.0%, Manganese (min) 9 mg/kg, Vitamin E (min) 70 IU/kg.
Feed your dog 1 to 2 chews per day. These chews are intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Select a chew slightly larger than your pet's mouth. Store in a cool, dry place. After opening, reseal or store in an airtight container to preserve freshness. Always provide plenty of fresh drinking water and visit your veterinarian regularly.